Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help with making end game lance

YabekoYabeko
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Help
I've been trying to get a good demonic lance for end game and the max dmg only comes up at 50-92 at most. I'm just wondering how is it possible for people to get their lances to 50-128 (I've been seeing a lot of lances like that in my server but idk how to get it that high)

So basically wat I'm asking is:

how to get a lance to 128 max dmg and is it possible with a lance from saga or does it need to be smithed

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Those are usually smithed. Sometimes gatcha gives out maxed stat equipment's that allow rank 1 reforges. You can usually tell they are from gatcha because of the reforge being per-highlighted.
  • YabekoYabeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    ok thanks, I guess i'll start looking for a gacha lance