Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How on earth..

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

Pffft, that Reload speed ain't nothin'.

I can shoot about that fast myself, though currently I have a few too many Quest markers on my map to properly record it.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    that moment when you need mods to make a game more appealing.... :(
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    that moment when you need mods to make a game more appealing.... :(
    I was more impressed by the animation and texture mods than I was the combat.
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Kokoro wrote: »
    The dual gun tutorial was so hard! Shoot the enemy 6 times? That's impossible! He would run up to me and hit me after 4 hits so I had to retry that lesson so many times.

I remember being stuck at that until I managed to kill an enemy with the first 4 shots allowing me to land the final 2 on a different enemy.
    Kokoro
  • SoldariusSoldarius
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    Depends on where you live in NA. If you live out in the boonies or in the middle of nowhere and satellite internet is the only thing you can get. Even though the DSL/Cable/T1 (or whatever) ends about a mile down the road. Lag can be horrendous. Paying $120 a month for 12 mbps (unlimited) is not fun.
  • StasyStasy
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited March 7, 2017
    In Mabinogi go to Options > Game > Control
    Second one down on the left. "Auto Weapon Slot conversion"
    Meaning if you use a skill and you have the weapon in your off or Main hand, it will automatically switch to that weapon without the need of using the swap weapon button or "~" button.

I can see how Gunner and Ninja would work very well together with this. :)
  • JayalinJayalin
    Aquasol wrote: »

Pffft, that Reload speed ain't nothin'.

I can shoot about that fast myself, though currently I have a few too many Quest markers on my map to properly record it.

Who plays with quest markers on? Just turn those off and you'll be fine.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 8, 2017
    Jayalin wrote: »
    Who plays with quest markers on? Just turn those off and you'll be fine.

Me, when I'm too lazy to cut them :P