Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S> Art, again(open)

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I want to claim an early slot if that's possible :< working on ref right now. If that's not possible, then it's fine. TY!
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    I want to claim an early slot if that's possible :< working on ref right now. If that's not possible, then it's fine. TY!
    That's fine : )
    I'll be adding you both to the slots

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited February 19, 2017
    User: Wakasagihime / Alexina
    Reference: http://imgur.com/a/4EE6N
    Prioritize doing the ref with the headpiece over the one without if possible.
    Payment: Gold or PP, whichever is fine with me.

Give me the sloppy :^)
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    edited February 20, 2017
    User: Wakasagihime / Alexina
    Reference: http://imgur.com/a/4EE6N
    Prioritize doing the ref with the headpiece over the one without if possible.
    Payment: Gold or PP, whichever is fine with me.

Give me the sloppy :^)
    :^))))))
    Most likely PP. Really needing money atm qq
    I'm a little confused. Are you wanting two?

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ah sorry about that. I only want one. The outfit becomes visually bugged by the bridal veil. So do the one where she's wearing the bridal veil and how it appears. The one below it is just in case it matters how the outfit looks normally, but I suppose it's confusing so I might just remove that part of the ref.
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    Ah sorry about that. I only want one. The outfit becomes visually bugged by the bridal veil. So do the one where she's wearing the bridal veil and how it appears. The one below it is just in case it matters how the outfit looks normally, but I suppose it's confusing so I might just remove that part of the ref.
    ahh, gotcha. can you tell me what the outfit is called?

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ruffled Halter Slipdress.
    Unisloots
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    Nevine wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/mYAxjss.png WIP. I may or may not include a small background thing idk?? But let me know if I should change anything.
    (And I swear I'll add you on discord as soon as I get on)
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited February 21, 2017
    That's adorable ..... and wait, there's gonna be more to the background? I can't wait to see it :'D

I added you there this morning but didn't get a chance to msg you before I left for work ^^;

edit: Forgot to add no changes necessary *lol*
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    s.
    hihi, I'll be starting on yours later today. Nevine ordered two and I just finished the second one last night. Just wanting to keep you updated. <3 Oh, and also, they don't look quite like my sample because I fail at making thing fast and simple supposedly. But if you'd like me to try to make it that simple, I can qq

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    I don't mind how fast it takes, and simple or not, both are fine with me ^^ More detail (less simple?) is generally a plus in my book, but do what you think is best :D
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Soooo cute wish you were on Rua
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Soooo cute wish you were on Rua
    thank you <3 And there are always gold transfers ;)

• UnislootsUnisloots
    I don't mind how fast it takes, and simple or not, both are fine with me ^^ More detail (less simple?) is generally a plus in my book, but do what you think is best :D
    hihi http://imgur.com/a/lpRoJ here's your first WIP finally.
    Few questions- What do you want me to do with the chest area? Boobs on chibis are always confusing to me. qq Should I make them smaller, practically flat, or?
    And what do you want me to do with the white dress part? Since you want just skin on the midsection. Do I turn it into a sheer skirt underneath or eliminate it altogether?

OkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    your semi-cheebs are so cuteeee
    Unisloots
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Unisloots wrote: »
    WIP
    First off, the WIP is fab as always ;D I really like the white bird/pigeon too!

Regarding the questions; I think her chest as it is, is good. In the older comms I received from you her chest was either smaller or practically flat but that still worked out, so if you think it'd look better that way then feel free to do that! I think I'd prefer to avoid practically flat if possible in this case though~

The white dress part should be a skirt if that's alright. Also I noticed you separated the area where part of the white dress would be in the midsection from the rest of her waist. Not sure if that's just part of that WIPness or something, and you already intend to make that area into all skin, but just in case I wish to confirm that I'd like nothing to be covering the area around her waist.

Besides the above, I don't have anything else to say other than it is a pleasure to see more of your art again :)
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    your semi-cheebs are so cuteeee
    ahhhh thank you <3

• UnislootsUnisloots
    :)
    <3 :^))))
    Yeah, I had already turned the white part into a skirt. Do you want me to raise or lower the waistband at all?
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    I'm not sure. I think just have it at a level that you think looks good, but keep the white and brown parts level with each other. TY!
  • UnislootsUnisloots
    I'm not sure. I think just have it at a level that you think looks good, but keep the white and brown parts level with each other. TY!
    umumum. brown parts being the corset? And leveled as in the white skirt's waistband being where the bottom of the corset meets??