Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Community Manager INCOMING

Comments

• SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    Greta wrote: »
    tachiorz wrote: »
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi Miletians,

Hi! Worst GM (or CM) is that doesn't care about the game, so here's your handbook http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Wiki_Home
    It will come handy in times when someone suddenly ask you game related questions during live or something ;)
    And lurk for some beginner guides in teh spare time like
    https://mabibeats.com/forums/topic/213-falaflames-beginner-guide-how-to-start-off/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Mabinogi/comments/2gvvfq/starting_talents_for_dummies_a_slightly_verbose/

<i>I don't judge you, mabi accumulated lots of content and maybe even developers don't remember everything</i>

So rude....

lol. It's alright. Before becoming a Community Manager, I worked in customer support for a couple years. Growing up I was really active in a bunch of forums (games, cars, and anime mostly). I do my best to understand what people are really trying to say. It's hard to understand sarcasm and humor in text format.

As for the wiki... I actually used it a lot to get through G1. I am also using it for the Divine Knights storyline. For the life of me I couldn't find the throne room.
    MissFortuneIzzyKuroNekoNeagan777Brightheart
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Welcome Saygo!
    Can't wait to see what shenanigans you cause in Mabi! lol
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2017
    Well then, good luck in your Mabinogi life! I hope you will enjoy it and get along with us as well! ^_^
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited March 3, 2017
    Fresh new meat for us.
    4eRTW3c.gif

Err..I mean..Welcome!
    SaygoSherriIzzyKuroNeko
  • SaiAbyssSaiAbyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Welcome Welcome~~ ^o^/
  • TofsTofs
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Hello! Welcome! I hope you enjoy being here. :)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 3, 2017
    I don't think Tachiorz was literally saying that saygo doesn't care about the game. he just left out a couple words. what he was actually saying was "the worst type of CM/GM is one that doesn't care about the game" and he linked some stuff to help Saygo get more acquainted with the game. So yeah... I don't think he was being rude, but his wording was just not too clear. Unless you think shoving wiki at someone and saying "learn the game!" is rude XD it might be in a way, but saygo seems ok with it

btw welcome to Mabi, Saygo! :)
    TheDumbOne
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    Hell Yeah.
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited March 3, 2017
    Welcome Saygo,

This is great, I get to bug you about Mabinogi stuff now too :D.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    edited March 3, 2017
    Hi Saygo!
    Please, don't do the divine knights generations already :C try to keep the story linerar, that's how you best enjoy generations imo.
    Goddess: gens 1-2-3
    (Dark knight quest, if you're human. Look this up on the wiki because it is really specific.)
    Dragon: gens 7-8 (its ok i you dont have the patience to start g7 and skip it tho, but it just gives more lore....)
    Alchemist: gens 9-12
    (skippable but gives good ap and stuff) Shakespeare: gens 13-16
    Nightmare quests (by starting up shamala transformation quest), which introduces you to:
    Saga I & II

and THEN you do divine knights, gens 19 and 20.

Hope you have a blast though! c:
    GretaNeagan777
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Welcom m9, Mabi community welcoms yew

good luck dealing with QQ's about elf QQ's; QQceptions

Greta
  • SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    Soll wrote: »
    Hi Saygo!
    Please, don't do the divine knights generations already :C try to keep the story linerar, that's how you best enjoy generations imo.
    Goddess: gens 1-2-3
    (Dark knight quest, if you're human. Look this up on the wiki because it is really specific.)
    Dragon: gens 7-8 (its ok i you dont have the patience to start g7 and skip it tho, but it just gives more lore....)
    Alchemist: gens 9-12
    (skippable but gives good ap and stuff) Shakespeare: gens 13-16
    Nightmare quests (by starting up shamala transformation quest), which introduces you to:
    Saga I & II

and THEN you do divine knights, gens 19 and 20.

Hope you have a blast though! c:

THIS is very good information. In all honesty I didn't know. I will stop and move on through G2. Thank you so much
  • RocisRocis
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Welcome to the community saygo, are you here forever, or are you gonna leave us when they hire someone else. Just curious I have no beef with you or anyone :)
  • ScrapScrap
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hi Saygo!
    Saga I & II

Avoid that at all costs if you only care about the story since the only thing worth getting out of it is the free Pegasus unless you're going after Transformation Mastery.
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Scrap wrote: »
    Hi Saygo!
    Saga I & II

Avoid that at all costs if you only care about the story since the only thing worth getting out of it is the free Pegasus unless you're going after Transformation Mastery.

Isn't saga 1&2 important to the story though? Kinda links everything up with divine knights.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    idk if anyone said this. but is their anyway we can help you know the game. I feel even if your just a community manager, it just feels weird knowing they dont play or know the game.... theirs so much in the community that should be highlighted, but most of it swept under the rug due to what i believe is a lack of understanding the efforts it takes to get to these points in the game.
    -i personally just feel better if anyone whose in charge of the community knows about the community.- i wish i could help you play....
    knowing ur a noob makes my mommy instincts kick in.
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Hiya Saygo!
    Hopefully we don't scare you away~
    Welcome to Mabinogi and enjoy your stay~
    Waving_Anime_Girl.gif
  • CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    Welcome! Dragon Nest was a lot of fun - it was sad to have seen it go from Nexon's lineup. Have fun with Mabinogi ^^!

Oh and I hope we get to see pictures of some of that yummy food sometime <3!
  • SolesticeSolestice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I believe that a strong community stems from communication between the game team and its players
    We have much to discuss about then. LOL Jk
    Welcome to Mabinogi!<3
    TheDumbOne
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Heeeh.

Prove your worth, yeah?