Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Play/Open Mabinogi in Nexon Launcher

llreistllllreistll
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
Hi^^ been playing mabinogi for almost 3 months now..but one day the nexon launcher doesn't work to play mabinogi...instead of PLAY button in mabinogi's game page, DOWNLOAD button is in it ...i haven't found any solution to return it to its normal function... den i found a temporariy solution which is to play/open mabinogi through it's client.exe....but i read the news in official site that after the maintenance in march 16 i cnt use the exe anymore...hOpe to get a help and guides for my problems...
Thank You so much ^^
lB2Y55lzrvqR0mHwrwlV8rwxjjzVb2WEWynyptyvTrSq3DfvB1U_TzgiSwvlsKI7bXr36Wmb_P6QW7Kg6HxbtR5Q6RjlO3lXI5oP_rw2CAwHyk0B9mZ-oFyB5ZXiCTyYD5IgnYII0HQ_YoIzjuzVotJRVbc1YFeWGRyW2F2hbN8509fekUP7O8mHVxGFxl836HflvtoaE0zZz9X3XnYciSd0UpJupqjImuD5nzEc8UMW37PjatNinv5kNaodNQX3rPFpIRRsnnyhjYvKJSW5BptqXAU32E6pwdyGDA4GZC7jSO3XiRDxFfRB4ccFiZqB9rYecbk-REEYl2Eod39hjLrAERZ6JNPiA49yPjgNvyQxPFeQqIHF6DDEnWpnjeT2zxzdlr6LwdI5xaEVb98-HeKuJaInbmq2NAemS2WEcG4bZWPaDXQjsGahgSIFp5V5sxzhJ7Wwz2ZFnObRAnVTdfwbUZ_ubxHprI0iQagSODxvfU8FtemvFZlKGfZZYBbX9Jwx78W_GAHJPw9WCeRq3MFlDzc6jVIovSVuqAwttc06rU6_7tz17yAi9lIX73ri08EF_NAMpO5FDxa-UmuC7Khkyh103-G6xCLmep8tadhQGXEeDLc=w703-h562-no

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    you could try downloading mabinogi using Steam however nobody seems certain if the Steam version will work or not after the 16th.
    llreistll
  • llreistllllreistll
    hmm..yah i tried to download mabinogi in steam but seems like it isn't available in my country T^T..hope to get it fix b4 16XD ..but tnx anyway..u still helped me there ^^ have a great day and god bless ^^~
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Did you try to close Nexon Launcher and reopen it again? It worked for me in past. If that doesn't work, try to shuffle around games and come back to Mabinogi again and see if something changes there.
    llreistll
  • llreistllllreistll
    yesT^T but sadly it ddnt work out for me... i tried to reinstall d nexon launcher too bit it diddnt do much different T^T...
    tnx Greta-san ^^
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Is the mabi folder in the default area? meaning on the C drive and such? Sometimes if you move it....it has problems finding it.