Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

XO Event Loot So Far

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    I just opened 200 Special boxes. And guess what? I didn't get Carasek's Bag. Lol! Well, at least i got 3 Joe Training Seals.

That's probably the total amount I've opened this entire event, I really stopped counting the hours I've spent no lifeing just for an XO event.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Greta wrote: »
    I just opened 200 Special boxes. And guess what? I didn't get Carasek's Bag. Lol! Well, at least i got 3 Joe Training Seals.

That's probably the total amount I've opened this entire event, I really stopped counting the hours I've spent no lifeing just for an XO event.

Yup, same. I'm too tired of this event already. I probably gonna avoid afking for hours in Mabinogi for now.

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    f949eee3ff164a7386ea5451f06aa0d8.png
    a394bf19522941c3b7a04d471165fef9.png
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Event has made me lose sleep on hourly gameplay, I need to get back to the treadmill on a daily basis, so I went and bought a Carasek from a player shop instead.
    tumblr_inline_mo4yek6VHI1qz4rgp_zpse648c6bb.gif
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    no carasek bag for me yet either. best I got is a few training seals, so I guess I got at least something out of this event. I'm gonna hoard the normal boxes now till the maint and open 'em then. and after that I'll hopefully finally have some time to do the star event for some more seals :3
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Event has made me lose sleep on hourly gameplay, I need to get back to the treadmill on a daily basis, so I went and bought a Carasek from a player shop instead.
    tumblr_inline_mo4yek6VHI1qz4rgp_zpse648c6bb.gif

Lucky, I ain't got 15m+ on hand so I'm screwed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    This is why no one in NA likes Joe.
    20fd11f0a3694b8ebd4e804f69a23203.png
    84b43b98968345f2b13a035e1433de91.png
    nevyn25
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    This has been the absolute worst event Iv'e ever experienced in Mabi. I have wasted hours of my life on this crap to get absolute trash. Today is the last day I can do this event, and it looks like I won't be getting it. After 400 something boxes I'm angry. Then hearing about people who have gotten 3 bags just takes the cake.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    now you guys know how I felt several years ago trying to get that elf/human female summer school uniform. they didn't re-release it til like 3 years later too
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    minor detail, but what makes it even more annoying is that boxes only stack in 10's and they won't stack after you logged off
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited March 8, 2017
    Want people to quit Mabi? This is how you get people to quit Mabi. I'm freaking angry.

I spent at least 20 hrs (no joke) on this horrible event, I opened over 500 boxes on this horrible event, and here I am with nothing to show for the wasted effort. Everyone one of my friends except maybe two got one. Hell even a handful of people got 2-3 bags.

At this point most people who wanted the bag have it, and thus it should have been a freaking determined drop. Could have at least given it to those who spent over 3k tickets. These RNG events are ruining Mabi.
  • AngeliumAngelium
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    hontoowari wrote: »
    Want people to quit Mabi? This is how you get people to quit Mabi. I'm freaking angry.

I spent at least 20 hrs (no joke) on this horrible event, I opened over 500 boxes on this horrible event, and here I am with nothing to show for the wasted effort. Everyone one of my friends except maybe two got one. Hell even a handful of people got 2-3 bags.

At this point most people who wanted the bag have it, and thus it should have been a freaking determined drop. Could have at least given it to those who spent over 3k tickets. These RNG events are ruining Mabi.

Same issue here.

I pretty much participated every hour on a daily basis since the event begun and didnt get the bag.
    Events are supposed to be fun and rewarding for those that participate but it just felt like a chore with no end - and i still didnt get the bag.

so it wasnt fun AND wasnt rewarding at all? what kind of an event is this?
    (not to mention most of the other rewards were terrible - with the exception of the seals)

• GretaGreta
    edited March 8, 2017
    I miss Lorraine's Nightmare and Homestead Candy Bonanza events. I have been wishing to get them for months now... :c
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I think this is a reasonable idea. Overwatch did a similar thing, where the more boxes you used, the more likely you are going to get rare drops, as opening a box and not getting it will increase the chances of the next box, and resets once you got said items.
  • GretaGreta

I think this is a reasonable idea. Overwatch did a similar thing, where the more boxes you used, the more likely you are going to get rare drops, as opening a box and not getting it will increase the chances of the next box, and resets once you got said items.

Not only Overwatch has it... I seen plenty of games having this system you mentioned.