Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit weapon question.

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
in Help
Alright so I recently made a tower cylinder my spirit weapon.

Whenever I starve it(I'm a terrible person and I feel awful for doing so) Then try feeding it, nothing happens, the stats don't go up or anything but the item disappears.

This only happens when I completely starve my spirit weapon. I have to feed it like 4-5 things before the stat bar starts working properly.
It's a female cylinder spirit weapon.

Is this normally supposed to happen with cylinder spirit weapons? Cause I don't recall having this issue when I had a blunt spirit weapon.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited March 5, 2017
    Yes it is normal for all spirit weapons, that is when your ego is very mad at you.

For optimal spirit EXP gain, try feeding it once you first notice stat reductions in the Ego Weapon (lower min/max weapon damage is normally the first sign, or in your case, lower alchemic damage enhancement). You can even wait a little longer after you notice the stat reductions, but not too long otherwise you won't gain any exp again.
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Korore wrote: »
    Yes it is normal for all spirit weapons, that is when your ego is very mad at you.

For optimal spirit EXP gain, try feeding it once you first notice stat reductions in the Ego Weapon (lower min/max weapon damage is normally the first sign, or in your case, lower alchemic damage enhancement). You can even wait a little longer after you notice the stat reductions, but not too long otherwise you won't gain any exp again.

Aha, I see. I was waiting til the alchemic damage was in (0) that's probably why.

Thanks! :O
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    http://wiki.mabi.world/view/Giving_to_your_Spirit_Weapon#Mood_.26_EXP_Earn_Rate
    Can check there for the varying item efficiency %s depending on the Spirit's mood.

You were all the way at the bottom, at "Mad, Stages 9~10"
    0% growth efficiency D; hurts bad.

Pretty much the best growth is right after the spirit goes from being "Fine" to being "Unhappy"
    Or right when it goes from "Unhappy" to "Unhappy, but also starting to get red stats"
    Harukari