Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Error message when trying to open Nexon Launcher

twistfariatwistfaria
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
I've never been able to actually RUN the Nexon Launcher. Every time I try and open it I get this error message:

[img][/img]error%202.jpg

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times to no avail. It's bothered me a little in the past but I just gave up, when no one ever answered the support thread I made, and used the .exe file. But now that use of the exe is being removed I sure would like to be able to open mabi after the 16th!
Does anyone else have this issue?
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    If Nexon Launcher won't work you can try downloading mabi on Steam although it is still uncertain if the Steam version will work or not after the 16th.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    The problem is that some people can't get either one to work. There is a lot at hand and oddly enough there's a sticky on steam for various solutions to only a handful. Hope that helps.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/212200/discussions/0/458605613414319519/

As to why there isn't an active support for here from an actual Nexon Staff for Mabinogi...I have no idea, but they seem to be active moreso on the steam than in their own forums. Also most of the fixes are from other players who had to.......lets say tinker around to find out.
    Daktaro