Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shadow Mission issue

SmolandlostSmolandlost
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Help
Hehe this is my first time posting on forums ^^...

So for the Falling Stars event, we have to take shadow missions to get star pieces.
I'm going to the Shadow Mission Bulletin in Tailteann and trying to take a mission
But then the game says that I have to complete my current shadow mission, although I don't have any in progress
So I'm basically stuck until I complete "my current shadow mission"

Idk if it's just a bug or glitch or I'm doing something wrong. Lemme know plz! Thx
Myfawny

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Welcome to the forums. :)

Try looking through all your quest tabs to see if there might be a mission listed somewhere. Sometimes generation quests will have a mission listed that needs to be completed which prevents the player from being able to select a mission from the mission board.