Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Problem solved - Please delete this thread

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited March 20, 2017 in Technical Support
Problem solved - Please delete this thread

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    If the currency hasn't been actively used or accumulated in over a year it gets removed...as in....it expires. Some people buy some cheap arrows every few months to keep it active.

If this is not the case then look at the transaction log...it might show something there? Not sure.
  • SheenaSheena
    edited March 5, 2017
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    If the currency hasn't been actively used or accumulated in over a year it gets removed...as in....it expires. Some people buy some cheap arrows every few months to keep it active.

If this is not the case then look at the transaction log...it might show something there? Not sure.

NO!!! THIS IS THE LAST PIECE THEY TAKE FROM ME!!!! -inappropriate-!!!!
    I PAID for that NX! and if i don't spend my NX its because the NX shop its filled with garbage!!!
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    You can check your Reviewed Purchases to see what happened, you can also inquire about it with Customer Support via a Ticket or Live Chat.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    If it was a yearly expiration, you might have to count it as a loss. Nexon isn't really smart about leaving NX on an account forever until it's used, and they stick with every way the Korean server does business. It's not very bright or great, but you'll be better off just never buying gachapons to support Nexon again. We have the right to boycott a service we don't like, you can by all means just quit Mabinogi or go on a hiatus.
  • SheenaSheena
    If it was a yearly expiration, you might have to count it as a loss. Nexon isn't really smart about leaving NX on an account forever until it's used, and they stick with every way the Korean server does business. It's not very bright or great, but you'll be better off just never buying gachapons to support Nexon again. We have the right to boycott a service we don't like, you can by all means just quit Mabinogi or go on a hiatus.

Yeah, the NX expired, but im not gonna quit mabi, i will just NEVER buy nx ever again.
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    I would make a ticket or live chat to Customer Support if you haven't tried yet Some of my friends have told me in the past that they got there expired nx back that way just explain how you were saving your nx for something
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I suggest trying what MirralChan has suggested. Although I've never tried this in the past when i lost expired nx, i've heard recently from players, who filed tickets about it, were able to get their NX reinstated to their account.
  • SheenaSheena
    Edited the main post
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Sheena wrote: »
    Edited the main post

Congrats! :) I'm glad it worked out for you.