Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how can i change my email to my acc if i lostemail

juancarlos1juancarlos1
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited March 12, 2017 in Help
i can log in to my acc but i messed up in my second password for mabi an i cant get back in an i only really just play mabi n i would like it if nexon would just switch the email for me to one i can log in.....in this email i have another acc but if u can delete it an put this one i would apreciate it -removed-

if not just reset my second password so i dont gotta log in to the email cause i cant

forget it got in my email :)

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I am glad to hear you have resolved your issue, however I have removed your email from your original post due to safety reasons. You don't want anyone to know your account's email.

In the future, if this happens again, you'll have to contact Customer Support for assistance in resolving these issues.