Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Disconnecting Issues When Using Launcher

BerryswirlBerryswirl
Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
edited March 12, 2017 in Technical Support
Since this is going to be forced on us to use.......

Everytime I launch Mabi from the launcher I always disconnect within 10 minutes, and it's continuous. I cannot stay online when using the launcher. I don't know what's wrong with it, but it has never worked for me. I always use to start Mabi via direct launch, and I never had an issue with it, but now the launcher is mandatory and I can't even play.

Help TT

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    you could try downloading the Steam version of mabi. it is still unknown if the Steam version of mabi will even work after the 16th but a lot of players are downloading mabi from Steam in hope that it will still work.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Maybe ;~;...