Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

My dye well threw up on me :c

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
M4DeCHO.png

Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sometimes a Dye Well can get a nasty flu. It doesn't last long and it is not very common but they say that when they barf, it is good luck. It doesn't necessarily hurt it, but still be careful with your Dye Well. It's also abuse to make it barf all the time. Pet it once in a while and give it treats.

Source: Dye Well Vet
    FeliceGretaDaktaroWolfandWolf
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sherri wrote: »
    Sometimes a Dye Well can get a nasty flu. It doesn't last long and it is not very common but they say that when they barf, it is good luck. It doesn't necessarily hurt it, but still be careful with your Dye Well. It's also abuse to make it barf all the time. Pet it once in a while and give it treats.

Source: Dye Well Vet

Be careful, if you draw too much glitter mucus from your well, it could wither up and...dye.

• VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Before I even click the thread, i was like "wow you must have a lot of luck. I wish I have that much luck". Now it like Tumblr but in forum format.
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    teeny question: where do you get the fractal well? someone told me its a continuous summer event but i dont believe that :'>
    also,,, lucky you :'>
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Kiirion wrote: »
    teeny question: where do you get the fractal well? someone told me its a continuous summer event but i dont believe that :'>
    also,,, lucky you :'>

You get one from the buckets of color event. It is not an annual event. You may be able to purchase a well from another player for a significant price.