Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question on feeding ego gems

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
in Help
What size gems should I feed my ego relative to the level of that stat? For example, if my ego's luck is 10, a 1cm diamond would obviously not give me max stat point, but what about a 3cm diamond? Thus I would like to know the proportion of gem size to ego stat level so I can get the most out of my gems.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I don't think gem size really matters. It will all just add up in the end no matter what size you give the ego. Larger gems do give more points so you will be able to level it's stats much faster. I do know that as the ego grows it will require higher valued items, so larger sized gems would just be more ideal to help it increase it's growth faster.

If I'm wrong, then I hope someone corrects me. xD I've had a huge storage of gems from past fishing events to feed my ego and they are all 9 to 10 cm in size so I don't feed it anything other than those large gems.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited March 14, 2017
    -removed-

here's a link to the gem growth calculator.
    if you type in the gem cm, it'll show you at what level it gives the most value.

it is recommended to feed 5cm diamonds / 10cm gems when your ego turns lv20+
    before lv20, it is best to feed 999gold or lower items to your ego for best growth.
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    rainLOVE wrote: »
    -removed-

if you type in the gem cm, it'll show you at what level it gives the most value.

before lv20, it is best to feed 999gold or lower items to your ego for best growth.

Link got removed?

• rainLOVErainLOVE
    -removed-

Link got removed?

go ahead and google search "mabinogi Spirit Weapon Gem Experience Calculator"
    the first one should be it.
    it looks like this:
    PRbOVQ9.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Still confused why the link got removed...
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Greta wrote: »
    Still confused why the link got removed...

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/94/mabinogi-forums-code-of-conduct

"- We do not allow the promotion of referral websites, phishing websites, or other malicious links. "

probably that. though it's merely just an exp calculator
    -removed-

Link got removed?

go ahead and google search "mabinogi Spirit Weapon Gem Experience Calculator"
    the first one should be it.
    it looks like this:
    PRbOVQ9.jpg

Aw man, it doesn't have cylinder ego :/
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    edited March 15, 2017

the growth is about the same. just go find out whats stats they give to cylinder ego.
    go ahead and google "Mabinogi Giving to your Spirit Weapon"
    everything is written in there
    edited March 15, 2017
    Ok, ty.