Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is Mabi being attacked?

NurexeonNurexeon
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited March 12, 2017 in Technical Support
With the amount of lag spikes I've seen, it's hard to believe it's not. Everyone I've asked are getting huge lag spikes, and it's just been repeatedly kicking people out of game. Everything just freezes for 30 seconds, and then immediately boots me to the login screen. Any information on this? I know it doesn't have to do with the client's connection as my connection is running smoothly on everything else.
  1. Are you experiencing lag spikes?34 votes
    1. Yes
       53% (18 votes)
    2. No
       47% (16 votes)

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I think it might just be you. I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary. :S Or maybe just your server?
  • FearZelgadisFearZelgadis
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited March 12, 2017
    I havent had any problems for the past several weeks.
    Greta
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Tarlach Server has been bad for almost everyone, and the really bad lag spikes seem to come around the same time at night (11-12pm for me.) This spike hits everyone I'm around, and causes massive pet/menu lag.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    I can agree everynight the menus start to lag and so do some pets. Countless others i speak to have the same issue its none of our internets. But hey its nexon their perfect right?
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I have been getting all sorts of lag, from delay lag to freezing up and so on. I hardly ever lag in mabi unless something is up.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    No. Mabi is not being attacked.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Is it Alexina server? I mainly play on Mari and haven't really noticed anything in the past week. When I play on Alexina's market channel I can feel the lag spikes pretty badly. Skill delay, pet summon delay, shop delay when opened, but that lag happens in spurts here and there.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    :D I'm Mari also, but the lag i have been getting is mainly in shadow missions lately.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited March 15, 2017
    :D I'm Mari also, but the lag i have been getting is mainly in shadow missions lately.

Oh boy... I was planning to spam missions this evening for the star piece event. xD Also, hello fellow Marian!! :D
    Shinoryoshu
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Yeah idk why but some SM's have been freezing up and some random position lag i figured i would stop spamming them for today or till its sorted out.