Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Favorite Foods/Dishes! ♥

ScavernScavern
Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
edited March 10, 2017 in Mari Chat
List your favorite food, recipe, dishes, meals! Food is always a great topic to converse about!

I like: Open-Face Sandwich.

No, it's not ACTUALLY a sandwich. So, basically, it's garlic bread at the bottom, with Mash Potatoes in the middle (particularly sour cream and chives one) with Italian shredded meat on top! It's really good the way my brother makes it, and it's become a personal favorite! ♥♥
DrognakBleuie

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Spaghetti, a simple dish, is also super yummy!
    Drognak
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I seriously love French Onion Cubed Steak, Mashed potatos and brown gravey with Mac and Cheese
    ScavernDrognak
  • DrognakDrognak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Anything Italian.

Spaghetti, lasagna, pizza...carbs and cheese and meat.
    ScavernAtaraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Italian has some super nice dishes; simple, yet amazing!
    AtaraxizDrognak
  • BleuieBleuie
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Fish. Seriously, anything with fish LOL

If I could, I'd eat fish in any form (but especially as sushi/sashimi) every single day, 3 meals a day. :3

I also really really like fruit though.~ I eat so much fruit D:
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I dun like seafoods ;w; I refuse to eat anything fishy. I love veggies! I was vegetarian until I was 4. I refused meats of all kinds.
  • ScavernScavern
    Sushi is one of my favorite things to eat. ♥
    Ataraxiz
This discussion has been closed.