Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chocolatier Romance Event

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault

The Chocolatier Romance Event is a tasty, tasty treat of an event to boost your EXP, earn a brand new mini doll and claim a new title, and all you need to do is delve into delicious dungeons and battle for ingredients to complete your recipes! Check it all out below.

00J3c-ee3d63d7-7e46-4199-aae5-3a95ca31c415.jpg

Chocolatier Romance Event

Event Dates: Thursday, Mar. 16 - Tuesday, Apr. 4
  • Speak to Chocolette in Dunbarton to register a Main Character for the event
  • You can gain 5 Secret Love Recipes or 5 Secret Hate Recipes
  • Use the Recipe at the Iron Pot in Tara Royal Castle's kitchen to enter theFood Dungeon filled with chocolate and candy monsters
  • Fight your way through the dungeon and gather all the ingredients needed to complete the Recipe
  • Chocolate Fondue Stick monsters will drop theChocolate Fondue Stick swords that can be used to damage the Defense/Protection ofingredients (requires Cumulative Level of 100 or higher)
  • You can view the Recipe by going to your quest tab while in the Food Dungeon and reading the Quest Details
  • Complete the Recipe of Love or Recipe of Hate to earn delicious prizes, including a special Bon-bon Mini Gem based on the completed recipes!

Event Rewards:
  • Every Time Quest is Completed: 1x EXP Fruit (500%)
  • Complete Quest 5 Times: Baby or Strawberry Bon-bon Mini Gems, depending on quest choice
  • Complete 8 Recipes: 2nd Title: Chocolatier

00J3c-8d3a29cd-ff08-42d7-a885-95ec343f9b27.jpg
Vitolan

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Note: Chocolette will only count her daily quest as recipe completions under check progress
  • AquarisAquaris
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Sort of wish the old kupa gems were brought back. The drop rates from the event they were associated with were absolutely garbage.

That being said, I guess the reskin is cute...? It looks creepy to me.
  • YiyaYiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Which quest gives the Baby ones and which one gives the Strawberry mini gem?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    hate gives baby, love gives strawberry, according to the in-game quest info
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    aww you can only do the quest once a day :(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So 1 daily quest per day = 1 500% golden experience fruit per day
    So 5 days each to complete the Love/Hate quests, and 8 of any for the title quest.

Gonna take 10 days to get all the quests done.

5 Cooking Dungeon passes = 5 potential gift boxes per day (and 5 totems)
    Seems the gift box type changed depending on your score.
    Plain = passing score
    Fancy = good score

• YiyaYiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Hey, I read the instructions but for some reason, I still don't see a recipe for the Love quest, it just has question marks or something. . .
    can someone tell me the exact recipe for the Love quest? and how to do it in detailed instructions? I'm probably missing something extremely obvious and in my face though.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Yiya wrote: »
    Hey, I read the instructions but for some reason, I still don't see a recipe for the Love quest, it just has question marks or something. . .
    can someone tell me the exact recipe for the Love quest? and how to do it in detailed instructions? I'm probably missing something extremely obvious and in my face though.
    The "recipe" is a kitchen dungeon. When you complete the dungeon using the recipe pass, you complete the quest requirement.
    See this for how kitchen dungeon work and this for how this event works.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Why are so many events locked to "one per account" nowadays. I'd get so much more fun out of this event if I could do it with my alts on other servers.
    It's not like the event could really be abused outside of just extra bonbons to go around, unlike attendance events and whatnot.
    I can totally understand why some events ARE one per account, but why all of them?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I just did a regular kitchen dungeon and holy turkey legs batman, this event is a cakewalk compared to the regular dungeon. This event is definitely easier with: less aggressive monsters, no rats and no god dang Glewyas knocking things all over the place.
    Kokoro
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Missed/failed 10 passes, curious: are there any drops from the boxes (both plain and fancy) besides these?
    - journal food
    - event food
    - event food-looking hs props
    - chocolate stick maces, 3 types
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    Missed/failed 10 passes, curious: are there any drops from the boxes (both plain and fancy) besides these?
    - journal food
    - event food
    - event food-looking hs props
    - chocolate stick maces, 3 types

Nope. Just things you listed there. That's all.
    Tsumikki
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Well it's fine anyway, since the main prize is totems.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    the upper range of totems are kinda crazy.
    82 hp totem? nice
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    dowie wrote: »
    the upper range of totems are kinda crazy.
    82 hp totem? nice

Yeah got few of those too. Also got 27 max dmg totem there. And funny enough, i got another 28 max dmg totem from 9th Anniversary Box same day too. So far people say that 28 is biggest damage possible to get from totems. I'm really happy that these events give us totems with amazing stat rolls.

SylviaWolfe