Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So I've been thinking about Ninja skills.

LleuadLleuad
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in General Chat
And every time I do, I remember that when they added them in KR, they updated and renewed them a tadbit, here and there, and made it, effectively, better.

I wonder if Nexon NA is even slightly considering applying said "renewals" (if they can be called that) to the ninja skills in the first place.

... Everyone is free to discuss on this, of course.

Source: The good old wiki

Comments

• ReintsReints
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Given the durability part, it really seems like they should have already.

Two of the three skills they nerfed the training requirements of were already reasonable enough, though.
    At least, when considering the rest..

Maybe we'll get the missing stuff alongside some of the other foreign-server exclusive content in some kind of bundled update.
  • LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Who knows.

I really like the idea however.
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    It would be nice for new players if they did that. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ranking ninja skills has been cake with the Mission Point event out.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    If it means I don't have to spam smokescreen for hours on end I'm totally okay with it.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    I find the word "korean ninja" hilarious... for some reason
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    andrewngn13

If it means I don't have to spam smokescreen for hours on end I'm totally okay with it.
    Smokescreen is terrible. I've trained it on two characters. Never. Again.
    I feel smokescreen would be more worth to train if it didn't just lower defense.

I hope we someday get those changes for ninja skills. Seems like it just got neglected after the release.