Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Transformations!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited March 19, 2017 in General Chat
zXwVAKz.jpg

I need ALL of them. O_O

Especially the succubus queen. :O

Does this mean they are going to add cookie witches mouth to the beauty shop? I want that mouth. >:O

maxresdefault.jpg
NegumikoSherriKingEphy

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Maybe as a prize from an event?

They aren't ever bad to have, if anything.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Maybe as a prize from an event?

They aren't ever bad to have, if anything.

I hope they are going to be from a event. Perhaps the 9th anniversary???
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Wait... NPC rank for Succubus Queen and Fiend? Guess that means you won't "capture" them like normal monster transformations, hmm.
    SylviaWolfe
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Erika wrote: »
    Wait... NPC rank for Succubus Queen and Fiend? Guess that means you won't "capture" them like normal monster transformations, hmm.

gotta gacha em all :<
    Darkpixie99[Deleted User]Crisis1SherriVimiAichann
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245

Which is a shame. The monster trans list continues to receive no love. D:
    SylviaWolfeSherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the live stream mentioned something about a peddler event coming up soon so maybe these new trans are gotten that way? the trans medals do not appear to be in the gacha list so I assume they are impossible to get at the moment. either way I look forward to becoming the cookie witch and making her do embarrassing dances and gestures XD
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    I want the succubus queen medal.
    Crimsọn
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Maybe they will be a giveaway at the GM event?? This is awesome though! I haven't gotten into transformation much yet, but these are amazing. REALLY hope they aren't in a gachapon T-T but....they probably will be.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    SUCCUFIEND MEDAL PLEASEEEE OMG ; __ ;
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    When is this GM event?
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Gaea wrote: »
    When is this GM event?

They haven't announced a date yet. They were talking about it a lot in the live stream.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited March 20, 2017
    Raishii wrote: »

I'm really dog'gone happy things like the fiends and the succubus queen AREN'T a rank. Because if they WERE, they'd be Rank 1, and THAT means I have to try and wistand two hours of a brutally hard dungeon, get on my giant hands and knees, beg my human compainions not to final hit and bash the queen into oblivion JUST so I can finish her with my NOT 100% chance of completion!! >:O
    *EXTREME PANTING*

But I really need that queen transformation. She's pretty. <3
    KomaruNekoLilySherriDaktaroKingEphy
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Raishii wrote: »

Or jut change the finish rule to anyone in party and land the finishing blow.

I'm really dog'gone happy things like the fiends and the succubus queen AREN'T a rank. Because if they WERE, they'd be Rank 1, and THAT means I have to try and wistand two hours of a brutally hard dungeon, get on my giant hands and knees, beg my human compainions not to final hit and bash the queen into oblivion JUST so I can finish her with my NOT 100% chance of completion!! >:O
    *EXTREME PANTING*

But I really need that queen transformation. She's pretty. <3

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    need succumbus fiend plz
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 20, 2017
    need succumbus fiend plz

You really want to succumb that badly only because you need it? Or we talking about succumbed bus?
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    As a guy who have nearly 300 NPCs transformation collected so far... I need all those new transformations, omg. D:
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    The queen has enchanted you all with her beauty, not only do you want her clothes, you now want her body. No wonder she keeps telling you that she's a terribly horrible monster.
    GretaXiokunNilremSherriHazurahKingEphy
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    really looking forward to those transes. especially the succubus fiend/queen, cookie witch and red-eyed belisha :3 hope they're a reward for something rather than some gach stuff
    Xiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    The queen has enchanted you all with her beauty, not only do you want her clothes, you now want her body. No wonder she keeps telling you that she's a terribly horrible monster.

I'm not gonna deny it either. If I had a choice I wouldn't kill her, just have a nice friendly chat with her.
    Just me, her, and a dungeon filled of OP monsters and candles... <3
    Then promptly bash her for the title and drops.
    Gretanevyn25NilremSherriHazurah
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 20, 2017
    New gacha confirmed.
    Nah, I hope not.
    I want them all.

P.S How do you get so many NPC trans? Is buying them the only way or..?