Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iria Saga 1, Episode 6

KitsunoeaKitsunoea
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited December 19, 2016 in Technical Support
I began episode 6 of the first Iria saga tonight and lo and behold: everytime I try to begin the first mission: it boots me out and says something along the lines of "This shadow mission is already in progress" so I have no clue what to do, Any help would be greatly appreciated. And, if it helps any: my laptop already chugs along at the intro cutscene when each episode begins (my graphics card is so bad, every time I boot up the game: I get the warning message), Anyone know what to do? This is the first time it`s doing this so I have no clue why, I just see my character sitting cross-legged on the ground and Dowra telling Millia to get back then I`m booted out.

Comments

• KitsunoeaKitsunoea
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Update: NEVERMIND! I switched channel`s and INSTANTLY died to Rurari`s insanely high power...God help me
    [Deleted User]