Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LOSING ITEMS TO GM EVENT - Tarlach

LittlerabbitLittlerabbit
Mabinogi Rep: 835
edited March 27, 2017 in Technical Support
So, this just happened, but my friend and some others lost their items during the GM event. When contacting the help desk, they pinned it on us and our computers rather than the server and how everyone went DemiGod. Ch3 was on maintenance, yet they said that nothing wrong happened to the servers and yet blamed it on our computers and the game and how to run it on a clean slate.
Excuse me? Makes me never want to go to another GM event, hearing that if something wasn't our fault, made us lose valuable items, items that we may had spent real money on, just to lose it and never get it back. Not worth it.

Friend got their item back, but now we know that we shouldn't go to direct chat, otherwise they might blame it on you >:C

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Not sure if they were moving stuff around on pets, but I noticed the cello I was using was back in my inventory. Did your friend check to see if it was a short rollback?
  • LittlerabbitLittlerabbit
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Said, that it's still not there :/ sadly.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Said, that it's still not there :/ sadly.

That is odd. Maybe the server couldn't save all the data at once, so it would be a good idea to check which items are missing and when you moved them around prior to the skill spam killing the server.

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Going to go out on a limb and guess that the staff member you talked to doesn't work on Mabinogi at all. Direct chat isn't really the place to ask about missing items, as there's a category for that in tickets already (Gameplay Issue->Item Related).
    I wasn't at today's event, but if a channel went into maintenance I imagine a server crash happened so it totally wasn't your fault.