Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Player.

elduqueelduque
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in General Chat
Hey everyone.

It's been two years since I've quit because of college, and since I'm graduating soon, I feel like returning to Mabi. There are a few things I remember since quitting: G19 came out shortly before I quit and I think dungeons were A LOT easier two years ago, or i lost a lot of combat knowledge. I tried browsing the wiki but its too broad for a returning player because I have no clue about the "meta" gear and enchants, so I realized Mabi has grown a lot. Thus, my second best option is to turn to the forums and make new mabi friends.
I'm in Ruairi (elduque), so feel free to drop kick me in the face to help me get back into this game.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 27, 2017
    I like your avatar. It makes you seem like Akule guy.

Welcome. :D
    elduque
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Welcome back fellow Ruairian! Let me know if you need any help with anything!
    elduque
  • elduqueelduque
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    What's up with the no music D:. In general I like Nexon's music for some reason. Both Maplestory and Mabi.
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Welcome back mayn, I'm in Alexina but I'll say hello anyway. Too bad I can't drop kick you in the face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also the no music problem, everyone has encountered it. Just go to the Mabinogi Game Page in Nexon Launcher and click the settings icon (The screw like thing) There should be a 'Fix Installation' or a similar synonym option, click that, let it finish fixing and voila! Music is back, that's what I did anyway and if you're using Steam Mabi do the same thing, I don't remember the term but I assume you know which button to use in Steam to fix a game :D
    elduque