Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for guilds!

MyutoMyuto
Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello everyone!
I'm currently looking for a new guild with new friends after leaving my old one that I've been apart of for 2 years. I'm usually online in the mornings, and sometimes at night depending on class demands and what not...

Here's a lil' bit about me! First off, I love playing music and being in bands as well as decorating my homestead~ I'm not usually a fighter, but If there's a guild run, I'll always try to participate! I'm quiet, and a little awkward at times, but I always try to help others in any way that I can. ^-^

And, for those people worried about stats and stuff, I'm currently a total of 5.3k and often use fighter/archery...My life skills average around rank 6, and I'm often seen trying to rank them up in my spare time.

Add me as Myuto if you're willing to adopt me! Thanks~

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    D: Nuuhh. I'm sorry. ;_; That bites dude.. You're more than welcome to hang with us, we just lurk on people cause yknow, we're goofy. O___O I can recommend a few good guilds. Immortalitas (a more combat-styled guild), Havens (between), Fomorians (small but growing), Deathcorps (some nutty squirrels), Meoof (growing), etc, not my own though cause we're legit crazy... xD;
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Hello there :o My name is Ataraxiz, but you can call me Ata. I am Officer of Scavern's Vendetta. We're recruiting and would love for you to join us!! Our forum link will be posted below incase you'd like some background information. If you have Discord or Skype, we can add you in our very popular group chats and servers! You are very welcome to message us here or in game for any information. Just let us know! Thank you, and I hope you find a home soon :o ~ ♥Ata♥

Vendetta Recruitment Notice: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2262/vendetta-is-recruiting-members-allies/p1
  • MyutoMyuto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
    Gasp, thanks a bunch for replying to my thread! I currently have a few guilds I'm considering, but I would love to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again! ^-^
    ScavernAtaraxiz