Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who wore it better!?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited April 3, 2017 in General Chat
KRWyIDu.jpg

Post situations where you came across your twin in game.

...ignore the altruist sparkles. I wish I could disable them. O_o;;;
Florist

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Why not both? :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Why not both? :D

Oh that's so pacifist. =P
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Master of Catering puts Florist just barely in the top spot.

Gota love the fireworks.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I like yours more because it looks more mature. :3
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Yours but lose the kitten ears and it'll be much better, in my opinion and taste of course!
    MissFortune
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yours but lose the kitten ears and it'll be much better, in my opinion and taste of course!

I love the hair but hate the ears.
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited April 3, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Oh it's built in? Dang
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited April 3, 2017

Oh it's built in? Dang

Yeah it's Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig (F)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Konaki wrote: »
    Does making a thread like this boost your self-esteem? Because you're just showing off at this point. lol.

Why is this thread in general?

I suppose you have a point, when a perfectly good "post an avatar pic" thread already exists.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    k...... this is in general, why?
    "wish i could disable them" then you shouldnt of done Altruist things in the first place? lmfao
    Xiokun
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited April 3, 2017
    They're just the stereotypical white magus crest outfit + wing combo. Everyone wears those.

giphy.gif

Remember that one giant with the unnaturally pure-black dyed ranger suit. Yeah. I'm still laughing about that one.
  • JackieeJackiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    They're just the stereotypical white magus crest outfit + wing combo. Everyone wears those.

giphy.gif

magus crest?? lol
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Senyuni wrote: »
    "wish i could disable them" then you shouldnt of done Altruist things in the first place? lmfao

There is already a "post your daily fashion" thread for people who want to push their e-peen too.
    NilremKrukia
    Kouyioue wrote: »

giphy.gif

e4e7550d5206aa77578bf68aac829580663c4f0a_hq.gif

Lulz.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 3, 2017

I didn't know it would look -that- bad. Plus whats wrong with helping people? New and returning players use the altruist system to conveniently ask for assistance with something.

This is in General because I wanted other players to submit similar situations where they came across their twins.
    edited April 3, 2017

I didn't know it would look -that- bad. Plus whats wrong with helping people? New and returning players use the altruist system to conveniently ask for assistance with something.

This is in General because I wanted other players to submit similar situations where they came across their twins.

The title went over my head, as did many others fail to comprehend this. You should make it clearer in the opening post the purpose.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

The title went over my head, as did many others fail to comprehend this. You should make it clearer in the opening post the purpose.

Fine updated.
  • HCLWHCLW
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Florist for Days
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    HCLW wrote: »
    Florist for Days

I know because it the stupid ears right? Ugh I keep getting grief about the ears. But I just really like the hair.

Devcat! Make wiggling ears hair without the ears! TT^TT
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    The one on the right for sure.