Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No maintenance announcement?

KrukiaKrukia
Mabinogi Rep: 760
in General Chat
Like three events end after today. Are we not going to have any?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    They usually do not do maintenance notices this early.
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760

From what I know, they would have posted it yesterday or something. If they post it now or later today it could be considered "last minute".
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Krukia wrote: »

From what I know, they would have posted it yesterday or something. If they post it now or later today it could be considered "last minute".

Well, from what I know, we usually get the last day posted for the event, and then they put up a notice. Considering that they often start maintenance at 7 am PST, as soon as or just before the events dailies and normal dailies restarted.

And holy smokes, you are right, the maintenance would have to start tomorrow unless we get an extension, as the last day listed is the 4th of April. Oh well, it is not too abnormal for them to post the notice just hours before.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    It's only like 1 o'clock their time so it probably won't be up for a few hours. The last maint notice we got (not the website maintenance but the game maintenance before that) shows it wasn't posted until 9pm their time, so...

I hate waiting for them too though x.x
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Maybe they being nice and extending the events :D...

Prolly not, though.