Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Found a Guild owob!

AZuhraAZuhra
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited April 26, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
I'm just an old elf player decided to play Mabi again after taking a long break. I'm more of a life skiller than a fighter; but I don't mind to spam some SMs, dragon raids, etc along with my Guild mates (my damage is not as high and I'm allergic to pain and death lol!).

I'm mostly active unless something manage to distract me from Mabi (other games or rl matters). I guess that's all I can say for now. If you're willing to let me check out your Guild, you can note me: AZuhra ♥

Comments

• KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Fafnir is always welcoming new members ^^ Our leader doesnt have VIP atm but when he gets it back we'll be sure to recruit
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    I thought no one would ever comment on my post (seeing how quiet Tarlach is lately xwx). And I forgot to mention, I prefer a social Guild type (as I said before I'm not build for fighting XD; ).
    Krukia wrote: »
    Fafnir is always welcoming new members ^^ Our leader doesnt have VIP atm but when he gets it back we'll be sure to recruit

Which channel do you guys usually hang around? owo *gonna visit you*

But yeah, if you still have empty spot in your Guild, do please poke me~

tumblr_oo0wmqD8H11r1m93co1_500.jpg
    *waves*
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    AZuhra wrote: »
    I thought no one would ever comment on my post (seeing how quiet Tarlach is lately xwx). And I forgot to mention, I prefer a social Guild type (as I said before I'm not build for fighting XD; ).
    Krukia wrote: »

Which channel do you guys usually hang around? owo *gonna visit you*

But yeah, if you still have empty spot in your Guild, do please poke me~

tumblr_oo0wmqD8H11r1m93co1_500.jpg
    *waves*

We mostly hang out on channel 2. ^^ Sayake is the guild leader, and Yaranaiika is the officer. Though, you can often find Saya on his human, Sayafrua. That's his new main.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    We are a pretty social guild and we try to have weekly get togethers but lately things have been rough for me (Officer) as of lately so since i'm the one that organizes them its a bit quiet but we still all hang out on Mabi and recently now Minecraft and some other games we also have a discord we use to keep in touch, so if social is what your looking for we got it.

Once our leader gets vip again we can invite you and love to have you around us <3.
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    We are a pretty social guild and we try to have weekly get togethers but lately things have been rough for me (Officer) as of lately so since i'm the one that organizes them its a bit quiet but we still all hang out on Mabi and recently now Minecraft and some other games we also have a discord we use to keep in touch, so if social is what your looking for we got it.

Once our leader gets vip again we can invite you and love to have you around us <3.

Alrighty~ Whenever you guys are ready for the recruiting, do please note me (AZuhra) X3
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Aww well this is a shame, I'm late to try and get you to our guild, I would try to but they already seem to be expecting you so I won't be that one person who goes and ruins it XD However! Good luck! Have fun!
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    Amelina wrote: »
    Aww well this is a shame, I'm late to try and get you to our guild, I would try to but they already seem to be expecting you so I won't be that one person who goes and ruins it XD However! Good luck! Have fun!

Thank you for considering me into your guild X3
    but even tho I will be on another guild, you can still poke me when I'm on XD
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    Still looking for a guild owo
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    If you're still looking for a guild at this point, contact Lyndrake, he's the leader of the guild I'm in. You just need to be understanding and accepting...and active of course.
  • CyCyCyCy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Well what kind of guild are you looking for? If you are still looking for a guild, you're free to check out my guild. Visions. There is a post about us here!

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/1433/visions-is-recruiting
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    I've found a Guild 8D!

Thank you for people that had invited me into their Guilds, we can still play together if we bump onto each other <3 (even though my timezone prolly will be the only one thats different since I'm if Australia)