Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clothes

YokotiYokoti
Mabinogi Rep: 960
in General Chat
Have you ever felt like your clothes aren't stylish enough? I have lots of clothes, wigs, but I still don't feel like im stylish enough... Any help????? (P.S I always get the new gachas, hoping ill get better wings than Pink Topaz Twinkling Wings)
SylviaWolfeNeroy

Comments

• watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    its been the same style for a long time, boys will get small pants, girls get dress or pants that might or might not cover the legs. clothing covering the body is random.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 9, 2017
    It's pointless to look for something stylish, because all items go out of style sooner or later. So i wear outfits and accessories i LIKE not what i think it's stylish to wear at that moment. It's just blunt as hell to do such thing.
    FaithrendFeliceTwelieAeolysAlof
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Taste changes everyday, every hour, every minite and every second.

I don't even know what to wear now as my current set of outfits aren't appealing anymore. The samba is ugleh so I'll have to wait for the new thang.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I like to wear something to look good, not to look rich. In any case, I understand the need for new clothing, and to switch it up. Just make money. Experiment with dyes.

This may help you.

http://labo.erinn.biz/cs/top.php

Wiki also has a list of most clothing.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Clothing_List_(Female)#Not_Implemented

Some were not added to this specific list, so you may have to search them up.
  • YokotiYokoti
    thanks!
  • YokotiYokoti
    And also... Can anybody tell me how people get wings that are like the prettiest things ever? :|
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    edited April 9, 2017
    Yokoti wrote: »
    And also... Can anybody tell me how people get wings that are like the prettiest things ever? :|
    giphy.gif

MiunaYokotiBlissfulkillDaktarohyaciinthCarlizeHappersFilthyRedDevilLostLinksSylviaWolfeand 12 others.
  • YokotiYokoti
    Well yeah obviously money.... lol :) :p ;)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 9, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    It's pointless to look for something stylish, because all items go out of style sooner or later. So i wear outfits and accessories i LIKE not what i think it's stylish to wear at that moment. It's just blunt as hell to do such thing.

You end up wearing said outfit religiously, and then eventually you see a bunch of others wearing it again potentially because you rocked it and they jelly.
    Lidrster wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Pretty much. Although because of the recent wing gacha you can pick yourself up some garishly colored ones fairly cheap.

tumblr_inline_nrtqldDD1l1qc8ajp_500.gif
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I never felt I wasn't stylish. I wear what I want and what I like, not what other people like. Why else would I wear an Eluned Bunny Parka? Wear what makes you happy! :)
    Greta
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    If you want to wear what's in style, I'd suggest running around popular areas in your channel and take note of what outfit(s) you see the most. Then if you want to wear the same thing, you'll know what to keep an eye out for when browsing shops or whatever.
  • YokotiYokoti
    The Wing gacha.. I got 10 and only got one wings.... :|
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    i feel like most of the time it's the dye choices that makes an outfit look 'stylish' or not, instead of how much it's worth or how new/old it is. asides from the ones that the model looks terrible no matter what you do with it. also just figuring out what pieces of clothing can work together. people can grab the hottest trend item or new expensive thing from gacha and then not coordinate very well and it looks bleh lol.

about wings +1 for money lol....
    unless you're ridiculously lucky or have money to blow irl it's better to save up and buy the wings you want rather than gamble on gachas. my favourite wing is white hummingbird - i saved over time and bought mine for 10mil and they are one of my most worn items so for me it was 100% worth it.

badnewsbarrettYokotiAlof
  • LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    All I need is my clover pig outfit and I know I look fly.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I never felt I wasn't stylish. I wear what I want and what I like, not what other people like. Why else would I wear an Eluned Bunny Parka? Wear what makes you happy! :)

Exactly what i said too :D
    XiokunAlof
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited April 9, 2017
    I wear old clothes and accessories and make it work. What I've been wear the most ever since I redyed it is Cai's Suit. An old G9 outfit.

It also gives bonus stats and has higher defensive stats.
    Shoog
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Best advice is to get what you like. Forget everyone else.

Funny thing is, I do tend to get "new" outfits if I like them, and I'll wear them long after they've gone out of style, because I like to switch things up. I've been in a "Grace Shawl" mood lately.
    Greta
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I just keep my general clothing set under a specific theme, so it can be interchangeable for such.

Don't really care what other people wear. Half the time I just see people throw together appearances without thinking.
    A lot of things in the game can look really good if you put some thought into it. Does not always need to be new.
    Greta
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Lidrster wrote: »
    giphy.gif

kudos if you can read lips
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I just wear whatever I like the look of and stick with it until I get tired of it.

It took me seven years to get tired of my last look. My current one will probably last until the game shuts down.

I kind of pity the slaves to fashion that are forever on the hunt for the next new outfit.
    XiokunGretaYokoti