Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Succubus Queen Trans

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Carlize wrote: »
    I got fiend. :D LF> Queen to afk with :D

nQeyn7o.png

lucky
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 9, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »
    So many boys tryna get the queen trans, as if they're performing drags.

Drag queens.

Huehuehue.

I...kinda see what you did there.

I just want it because if I don't get it - it will cause a hole in this ocd heart. My heart man, my heart! Hnnnnnng!
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    They're everywhere on Tarlach for some reason. Seen like 5 people with it, and like 5 selling it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Krukia wrote: »
    They're everywhere on Tarlach for some reason. Seen like 5 people with it, and like 5 selling it.

Oh my god, the smallest server has players actually selling it and I have only seen one player on our server that has it.

Nexon what did you do to Ruairi's drop rate? :|
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    The only Succubus Queen I want to see is the dead one once I get strong enough to go defeat her, otherwise scram! But nah I haven't actually seen anyone with it, I know a friend who got Succubus Fiend but that's as close as I've seen in Tarlach. I'm sure someone has it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 10, 2017
    Amelina wrote: »
    The only Succubus Queen I want to see is the dead one once I get strong enough to go defeat her, otherwise scram! But nah I haven't actually seen anyone with it, I know a friend who got Succubus Fiend but that's as close as I've seen in Tarlach. I'm sure someone has it.

It's sad but that dungeon is actually pretty easy now.

-waiting for the next middle finger from devcat so we can break it-

Meh...still can't solo it though. Someday!

tumblr_mtysikRY6c1rbwsb9o1_400.gif
  • AmelinaAmelina
    I can't even go in yet! XD I'm a mere level 2141...or whatever it was! Point is its no where near lv7000
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I can't even go in yet! XD I'm a mere level 2141...or whatever it was! Point is its no where near lv7000

You can go in, you just don't receive the little side quest until you are of level. Someone could carry you.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Wait seriously and I can still get the rewards? That would be quite.......insane
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited April 10, 2017
    The succubus queen is a lot prettier when she's not killing you.
    HumiliatingYokoti
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wait seriously and I can still get the rewards? That would be quite.......insane

Yes you can enter the dungeon. You just won't receive the first quest until level 3000.
    [Deleted User]
  • AmelinaAmelina
    I meant the chest at the end.....or that not a thing?
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I meant the chest at the end.....or that not a thing?

Yes, you still can get the stuffs from the end chest.

And on Alexina server so far, I've seen more than 10 succubus queen (myself included) trans so far... and I collected all the new trans you could get from gacha thus making me have 314/338 NPCs collected... can we have the Shamala Hero's Box or whatever it is come back as a permanent cash shop item so I can actually try to finish the NPC collection, lol.
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited April 10, 2017
    So far in Mari I've seen 2 others in public with the Succubus Queen transformation, and I have it as well.

I love what they did though for this transformation, it's something else I tell ya.
    She has a idle animation, she can actually move around and her hair, clothes and the tops of her ears move when you move around. A little bit of animation for those three when idle as well.
    She also has a unique normal attack and smash but normal defense use, but can't use anything beyond that sadly.
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    The Queen's trans makes me wish our player models had animation their hair and clothing as well.