Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gold Survey

FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited April 7, 2017 in Town Square
Hey guys, I wanna know how rich some people are! The last guild master's bank account I saw had 50M in it, I just hit my 3rd 6-Digit number from selling HW and Event Items (Really hard to hold back from buying stuff lol) but other than that I would like to know how long did it take to gather your current account deposit number and are there any big rewarding incidents involved that boosted your account?

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited April 7, 2017
    I've been playing this game longer than anyone else and I only have maybe 10m or so. (too lazy to login and check)
    I spent a bunch of gold on collecting F/SN equipment I didn't already have. I never buy anything else. I never sell anything.

I earned my gold from Saga ep 4 or from my squire missions.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    I have 269 million in gold. I also have a bunch of materials and other items from past events that might be worth something.I don't know if I have a housing bank to clear out since I have played seriously in several years.
  • MazuiMazui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Well the most I had saved up was 115m, now currently I only have like 40m.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited April 8, 2017
    I had ~340mil in gold with checks stored on my pets and mailboxes?
    I think I've been accumulating it since 2010..? For me back then... my bank was made from tailoring items and selling them. I think 2010-2011 was my most profitable years due to tailoring.. after that tailoring kinda just crashed due to gacha :')...

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited April 10, 2017
    quite poor only have 11million or so as I usually spend it once I get it.
    Generally I don't bother saving, or trying to earn it unless there is something I actively want like I was at something like 1 million gold last week, but ran a shop all weekend(when the game didn't DC me 5 mins after leaving for work...). Like currently I want the Ruby Adorned Alchemist Suit (F) which I seen going for around 20 mill so trying to get about 20 mill together to go looking for it.
  • SumiiroSumiiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I've been playing for like three years (not very active for most of it though) and have, like, 2.5 mil. Never really focused on getting a ton of money.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited April 17, 2017
    I have about 50 million banked away at the moment. I don't have the money to indulge in gatcha gambling or the tolerance for repetitive tasks to spam Conflict, so the money just gradually trickles in over time. I rarely buy anything, maybe one big-ticket item a year.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Roughly 30 million.

My only income is selling daily Nao stuff and a few Magic Craft results in housing.