Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I just returned and realized how broke I am... lol

AZuhraAZuhra
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Tarlach Chat
Is there another way to make gold other than SMs? Since I noticed, spamming SMs for gold when you don't have any shadow crystals kinda take a long time and it's a pain x_x

Any other suggestion on how to make gold?

Comments

• AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    You could try Rabbie Basic going alone. Pick up absolutely everything, fomor scrolls give you a lot more now. My friend gets like 100k or something off of it.

Still running Conflict HM 10 times is faster than doing Rabbie Basic while picking up so much. You don't NEED crystals, 10 runs = 100k.

Also if you do the daily Saga you get 210k total per week just from Saga.

You could also resort to the holy water tactic!
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited April 12, 2017
    There's also always life skills! You can make a good amount of money off of those, whether you're selling mats or completed crafts. There's also selling holy water like Amelina said~

I usually make money from SMs and selling event prizes. :o
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    Amelina wrote: »
    You could try Rabbie Basic going alone. Pick up absolutely everything, fomor scrolls give you a lot more now. My friend gets like 100k or something off of it.

Still running Conflict HM 10 times is faster than doing Rabbie Basic while picking up so much. You don't NEED crystals, 10 runs = 100k.

Also if you do the daily Saga you get 210k total per week just from Saga.

You could also resort to the holy water tactic!

I did try to solo Rabbie recently, kinda hate the fact that now they mixed the red/metal skels with the normal ones now. Been spamming SMs repeatedly too ntil I get sick of them (and the pain...) OTL

But yeah, i guess daily saga spams in another way to get some gold xwx tho the idea of seeing Millia... eugh *try to endure it*
    Shakaya wrote: »
    There's also always life skills! You can make a good amount of money off of those, whether you're selling mats or completed crafts. There's also selling holy water like Amelina said~

I usually make money from SMs and selling event prizes. :o

I'm totally blind at the mats prices since I've been away for such a long time x.x; as for holy water... I saw a few hw sellers already, don't really want to take over their business XD; (tho I don't mind whoring my life skills to make gold but idk where to start QQ)
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Then be a traveling HW Seller. Move from channel to channel! Some people can't go to ch7 to get HW and I know for a fact that part of those people are too lazy to do Church PTJs, so if you keep moving through the channels selling holy water then you'll be fiiiiine
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Albey/Red Gem, the original fomor scrolls gathering place. Now... totally unchanged and not buffed like the other dungeons! Dungeon revamp made fomor scrolls give double the munnies so its more worth it than during once upon a time.
  • EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Rafting, buying stuff from the NPC i.e. Shoes, and selling them back. Can easily make 35k a run, and can sell other stuff in bag/kiosk shops while you do it
  • AZuhraAZuhra
    Ah yes, rafting. I actually forgot about that XD; (have they fix the problem with jumping glitch on the raft though?)

As for the red gem Albey, I will try it now owob!

Thank you for all the suggestions. I'm slowly building up my gold in the bank now QvQ until I got tempted to buy some stuffs from ch7 OTL
  • EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    nope, they haven't. Its more of a matter of learning to deal with it and sometimes timing things so it doesn't happen. ;w; Glad you're making money!