Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

To my homestead lovin peeps!

KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
in General Chat
So, we FINALLY get homestead expansion eh? How we get it aside, cheers! It's a shame an expansion was all we got though...but hey! There's sure to be more added down the---
wait...
WHAT HO?
C9RZvZ_UwAAF7_Y.jpg
And now we play the waiting game. *-*
FloristSpiritika

Comments

• VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    I think housing is probably my favourite aspect of MMO's. It's one of those humble brag things, and who doesn't want to pimp their home out? I already have my nx ready to buy the expansion tickets.
    Kitsuyasha
  • LupaLupa
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Gimme that greenhouse.
    Greta
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    More flowers! About time no? I KNOW i'll be workin' my fingers to the bone to get these items ^^
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    C9RZvZ_UwAAF7_Y.jpg

A GREENHOUSE? A GAZEBO?

Dear god, I just had a homesteadgasm.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    My phone translated the event, it looks like you AFK for 30 minutes to get "spring energy" (translation) to grow a tree, and you can do this five times a real day (so 2 1/2 hours) and you get an extra one on weekends.

Then it looks like you harvest lumber from the tree and take it to an NPC for a gift box. After you harvest wood 40 times you get the garden and after 80 the greenhouse.

Honestly this looks really fun, I'm excited for it because those decorations are lovely. I hope we won't have to wait too long to get this D:
    KitsuyashaSpiritika
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    C9RZvZ_UwAAF7_Y.jpg
    Magnificent!
    My homestead needs these props (& the expansion).
    Kitsuyasha
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I just wish they'd update the in-game Homestead stuff that can be made, rather than rely on events to distribute Homestead items.
    badnewsbarrettSpiritika
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    My phone translated the event, it looks like you AFK for 30 minutes to get "spring energy" (translation) to grow a tree, and you can do this five times a real day (so 2 1/2 hours) and you get an extra one on weekends.

Then it looks like you harvest lumber from the tree and take it to an NPC for a gift box. After you harvest wood 40 times you get the garden and after 80 the greenhouse.

Honestly this looks really fun, I'm excited for it because those decorations are lovely. I hope we won't have to wait too long to get this D:

Considering I've been in a gardening mood as of late (Growing about 15 tomato plants this year thanks to my sister, and taking care of about 25 other fruits and vegetables on top of Mom's 7 prized rose bushes... XD), this will be a lovely addition to my in-game gardening, where I know cats, dogs, possums, and other rodents can't get to the pretty flowers and crops!

Is there a way to translate what those new items are in that little black box?
    badnewsbarrett
    Falcondae wrote: »

Considering I've been in a gardening mood as of late (Growing about 15 tomato plants this year thanks to my sister, and taking care of about 25 other fruits and vegetables on top of Mom's 7 prized rose bushes... XD), this will be a lovely addition to my in-game gardening, where I know cats, dogs, possums, and other rodents can't get to the pretty flowers and crops!

Is there a way to translate what those new items are in that little black box?

The box that says "new item" and then has the two pictures inside it? They look like new seeds you can grow, they were listed as "mysterious romantic seeds" or something like that. I'm guessing they and the flower boxes come from the gift box you get from turning in the lumber, since the garden and greenhouse come from turning in a specific amount.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I just hope those seeds are permanent unlike the other seeds from previous events.
    Kitsuyasha
    edited April 13, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I just hope those seeds are permanent unlike the other seeds from previous events.

Yeah the bottom of the translation said the seeds won't be deleted and I believe the trees as well.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Yes...!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Leinei wrote: »
    I just wish they'd update the in-game Homestead stuff that can be made, rather than rely on events to distribute Homestead items.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the knowledge of how to do that has been lost in staff turnovers.
    badnewsbarrett
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    The box that says "new item" and then has the two pictures inside it? They look like new seeds you can grow, they were listed as "mysterious romantic seeds" or something like that. I'm guessing they and the flower boxes come from the gift box you get from turning in the lumber, since the garden and greenhouse come from turning in a specific amount.

Those better be some pretty darned rose bushes or something. Would love to have those growing on the homestead.
    badnewsbarrettPreciousWolf
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Server's up, but no changes to cash shop yet.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ahhh I need it
  • LeineiLeinei
    I don't see anything regarding the Homestead stuff. =(
  • HaneHane
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    No new Homestead Expansion tickets yet I guess... ; W ;..
    Nexon pls just take my money!
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    I'm gonna be pretty sad if we don't get it :/
    badnewsbarrettKitsuyasha