Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New games in Festia. . .

TreepTreep
Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
edited December 20, 2016 in General Chat
So near Tia theres some new roulette wheel that has a panda and has 12th anniversary that appeared and some new Glas minigame, (might be cave of trials)

Interesting. . .

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 20, 2016
    I just got this item for the first time, and I have no idea what to use it on.
    I wasn't expecting to get something different today, so I kinda just blazed through NPC text, so I don't even know who gave it to me or how to use it.

Edit:
    I found the roulette wheels.
    They're next to Tia, they just don't have a name above them, so I overlooked them as background, lol.

Got the wonderful prize of a 1 Max Damage Morrighan Coin Totem, whoopee. :T
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited December 20, 2016
    xD. Thanks for the info on the coins.

Crappy prize though.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I think I got this for getting the Moon card on the Tarot reading.
    It was my 3rd time to ever pull that card, and the first 2 times gave me a Four Leaf Clover.
    This time I definitely didn't get a clover.
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited December 20, 2016
    When I received this coin it said I pulled the Star card.. but it's not even listed under the Festia tab so..
    Fortune teller lady is throwing in her own batch of secret cards, yes yes.
    I even added up the amount of cards I've pulled and it doesn't equal "Tarot Cards read"
    Fortune teller lady is definitely throwing her own spin on things, literally, with the roulette coin aha
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited December 20, 2016
    I got this today, too. I guess it must be something new 'cause I've never gotten it before. And yeah, it was from the Star tarot.

Anybody know what's in the boxes on the roulette?
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited December 20, 2016
    @Raishii nice profile pic, first Pierrick I've seen!
    But to somewhat answer your question, when the roulette landed on the box for me it automatically gave me 8th Anniversary Fireworks instead of a box, haha.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Mey
    Mey said:

@Raishii nice profile pic, first Pierrick I've seen!
    But to somewhat answer your question, when the roulette landed on the box for me it automatically gave me 8th Anniversary Fireworks instead of a box, haha.
    Same happened to me. When it landed on the box I automatically got the 8th anniversary fireworks. Guess we get auto opening boxes from it?
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited December 20, 2016
    To add to this, I received the Star tarot card from the fortune teller today, which gave me 1 VIP pass (I think? It didn't show in the system log, but I was sure I got one) and a Festia Roulette Coin, which allowed me to spin the wheel pictured above. Unfortunately, I got an 8th anniversary campfire kit (even though the picture shows a 12 on the kit?), so I didn't find out what any of these mysterious prizes are.
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    I got roulette coin today too. I got squirrel mascot box, so I guess the other box is the alpaca?
    BlankeyeKetsuekiOfRuairi
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Sorath
    Sorath said:

To add to this, I received the Star tarot card from the fortune teller today, which gave me 1 VIP pass (I think? It didn't show in the system log, but I was sure I got one) and a Festia Roulette Coin, which allowed me to spin the wheel pictured above. Unfortunately, I got an 8th anniversary campfire kit (even though the picture shows a 12 on the kit?), so I didn't find out what any of these mysterious prizes are.
    Yea I just got a coin since i guess didnt get fortune today, and the check I got was 110k with the 8th Nao face on it.
    (Hopefully the two boxes are fox wigs so easier to get :D)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited December 20, 2016
    Rip.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I got a Coin for drawing the Star card, which was "neither good or bad". Landed on the 12th Coin icon, but I just got a Morrighan Coin totem from the previous anniversary events.