Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Waits in Anticipation For Chicken Robe*

Comments

• InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    I've been having some fun with it :D
    giphy.gif
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    My fork came in black and purple like my colors so that was interesting.

61810fb5eb.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    This robe will forever rot in my closet.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Krukia wrote: »
    My fork came in black and purple like my colors so that was interesting.

61810fb5eb.png

Yeah I noticed that the color schemes resemble whatever the avatar is wearing. I popped onto an alt that wears brown and blue and the chicken robe came out with the same exact shade of brown on the items. Weird.
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 17, 2017
    Nevermind, ignore this post. Just gonna say that RNG gods blessed you and gave you needed color schemes on these items lol.

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed that the color schemes resemble whatever the avatar is wearing. I popped onto an alt that wears brown and blue and the chicken robe came out with the same exact shade of brown on the items. Weird.

Idk about that. I wear exclusively blue and black and my chicken robe was brick reddish/brown so....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

Idk about that. I wear exclusively blue and black and my chicken robe was brick reddish/brown so....

RNGesus hates you.
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    edited April 17, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »

:O im so going to do this on the next rebirth

Hehe, I just used a tin pot so I was super chibi-fied. :3

As for the colours, the main part of my robe was already white (which I wear a LOT of) and the bow on my fork was white as well. When I logged onto my alt account, the main part of the robe was periwinkle blue, which is similar but not as bright as their main colour, and my friend's robe was brown, which is their main colour. So I guess RNGesus was really watching out for us. :D