Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

this update

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
in Town Square
so people like me that have user name and dont have type out a whole email now have to type out a whole email kind of dumb welp this just another mistake you guys add to all others in this game reforges , gach after gach changing the level system again and again making it crap, change the combat system, wings wings and more wings, good thing i left this game and went off to overwatch and nintendo games blizzard and nintendo are better companys well anyway good luck with the more add ons of ruining your game good bye

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Okay.

• dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    bye. not defending nexon's bad decisions but that's a pretty amusing post
    AlmostNotsuper
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    mabinogi on life support
    Kaga
  • dowiedowie
    just like maplestory. Next
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    They type out all of that and they're complaining about having to type in their email? \=D
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    edited April 18, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    There was a guy that got his account from a friend. Now he dont have any way to access the email nor contact his friend. Meanwhile there is this guy XD. Pfft Nintendo game blizzards.

nintendo's games are great did you not see breath of the wild and the nintendo switch sales i have a switch its great and blizzard atleast if they get hacked it doesnt take them 12 hours to get back up btw they sue a person selling cheats for there games and won and got 8.6mil nexon wouldnt do anything i bet maybe just patch it out thats about it
    did you see how long it took them to fix pake and also nexon korea is way better at handleing mabi its less pay to win there and more gms and they patch they own game them self not having that someone else do it for them oh and remeber the g9 update oh we failed to update will update for g9 another time what kind of game who does that no other mmos does that
  • dowiedowie
    You have to remember this is nexon that kinda says everything. blizzard has tons of funds they can actually go out and spend teh cash to sue the people that create hacks and sell em.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    dowie wrote: »
    You have to remember this is nexon that kinda says everything. blizzard has tons of funds they can actually go out and spend teh cash to sue the people that create hacks and sell em.

true if you go google nexon review you get like 2 stars 1 and half star there really bad XD
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I'm curious to know how making leveling easier beyond lv100 makes things worse, but okay then.

By the way, typing in the email associated with the account is only necessary when initially logging into the NxL, it's not every time the game is booted up(because direct launch is no longer possible).
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Aquasol wrote: »
    I'm curious to know how making leveling easier beyond lv100 makes things worse, but okay then.

By the way, typing in the email associated with the account is only necessary when initially logging into the NxL, it's not every time the game is booted up(because direct launch is no longer possible).

amazing comeback
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Dude.......You typed down three whole paragraphs but had enough when you just need to type down an email? I'm not sure I can understand that...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Dude.......You typed down three whole paragraphs but had enough when you just need to type down an email? I'm not sure I can understand that...

I said that after he typed the first one! =D
    FilthyRedDevil