[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,655
    @Anemki You're welcome and that's cool. Do you not use the Mabinogi tag? I follow a few mabinogi blogs but I don't recall seeing your screenshots. That's good that you come prepared and have fun. That dress was once very popular when it was first released, its unique haha I brought mine years ago but I haven't seen any around lately. Interesting glitch, thank you for sharing. :)

Hi, so I’ve been putting off rebirthing because I want to get to level 190 to get rank 1 for Shrine of Eweca. I’ve been slacking haha RIP currently at 134. So my character is taller than normally (and its weird after being small for so long). I pulled my Selina School Uniform out because I’m old enough to finally wear it. Its an older outfit and I haven’t seen it around for long time. I’ve had these Eluned Gym Teacher Sneakers (F) for awhile (will eventually get the outfit) but finally have something to use them with. Might just be but the dyes come out lighter on the shoes than it looks. Also more pictures with Milk LOL <3333

kiRdwIk.png

TBXJsy1.png

Outfit: Selina School Uniform
    Headpiece: Williams Glasses
    Shoes: Eluned Gym Teacher Sneakers (F)
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hi, I think it was two years ago when I dyed this outfit white to use as a bridal dress for a Halloween costume. I pulled it out again because I got these gorgeous wings. They were originally for a friend but found out later they didn’t think it would match and no longer wanted them. I have another friend who’s interested so keeping them till they have the gold. They’re the Winter Sky Glass Wings from the recent Wing Gach. I didn’t actually like the Glass Wings but after seeing these in person, they’re gorgeous. Though unfortunately I have almost nothing to match myself RIP Besides this dress and I’d hate for them to sit in my dressing room like my White Cupids (Since i stopped using white on outfits, they no longer match either RIP). Anyway here’s pictures if anyone was interested in how these wings look like. Alot of the new bigger wings are incredibly rare from gach or people are just keeping them. I also got a few pictures with Milk.

nUEIkAu.png

0JcQLdI.png

em88z7S.png

Outfit: Party Ensemble (F)
    Headpiece: Brilluen Wig
    Shoes: Cat Cape Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Adonis Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Winter Sky Glass Wings, Camp Bed
    Yamiofnight
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited April 7, 2017
    @LitteCeci
    Yes! Actually, I do use the Mabinogi tag but I'm not sure then how you're not seeing them. I use #mabinogi, #mari server, and #anemki.
    Occasionally when I do a cosplay or something related to another topic, I will tag that as well but those are generally my main tags. (:
    I also don't post as frequently as you might, so that would be it too. Also, try your settings on tumblr, when you search a tag, you can adjust the posts to show most recent, or most popular!

Now I know the Astrologer outfits came out a few gachas ago, and I got lucky enough to get mine on the first set I opened on first day. However, the rest of it, and including Larry's set, I had to buy elsewhere. Shoutout to Tatomi for selling me her set so I could gift it to him. (:
    The whole concept of the set itself of course reminded me of Ladeca, (the moon), and the stars, so I waited until night time for a better setting and went to a housing district where the castles are located. Each housing district has a Moon Stone you can mine with a pickaxe and using a Moonstone item that drops will teleport you to a housing district!
    I felt these were very pretty to use and compliment the outfits!

tumblr_okhu05TdsY1rgadz1o3_400.png tumblr_okhu05TdsY1rgadz1o4_400.png

tumblr_okhu05TdsY1rgadz1o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okhu05TdsY1rgadz1o2_1280.png

Queenleona:
    Halo: Gold Ring Halo
    Body: Astrologer Outfit (F)
    Gloves: Astrologer Gloves (F)
    Shoes: Astrologer Ankle Boots (F)
    Wings: Monochrome Dominion Wings

Anemki:
    Halo: Gold Grace Halo
    Head: Magus Crest Earrings (F)
    Body: Astrologer Outfit (F)
    Gloves: Astrologer Gloves (F)
    Shoes: Astrologer Ankle Boots (F)
    Wings: Two-Tone Cupid Wings

YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Ahh sometimes tumblr doesn't show some of the posts (like with the Haiku Contest) and yeah I usually change it to recent but if you haven't posted recently, then that's probably why. I did find you while looking at another tumblr so that's good haha :D Congrats on the Astrologer, the outfit is gorgeous and love the backgrounds. Very fitting and beautiful :D

Hello! I’m excited to show the new outfit from gach, the Afternoon Tea Set but first up is an old outfit. I took these on Saturday after I had aged to 16 (due to the Gothic Laced Skirt having an age requirement RIP) and promptly dyed and put together an outfit before rbing back to my usual age. I forgot how pretty this outfit really is. It reminds me of the Xiao-Lung Juen’s Formal Suit (F) but without the age requirement. Also very frilly and bows (I love bows LOL). I pulled out these shoes, they’re really old and because of the gray band (which is not dyeable), I wasn’t sure what to use them with. I thought they looked good with this outfit because the socks are pink and the bows are light pink as well. I haven’t worn this Shamaness Hair Band in forever haha so it was nice to use again. Also pulled out my Refined Afternoon Tea Table since I actually haven’t used it alot and thought it was fitting with this outfit.

Jql6fQy.png

RZPj7rG.png

Outfit: Gothic Laced Skirt
    Headpiece: Shamaness Hair Band
    Shoes: Cores’ Cute Ribbon Shoes
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Refined Afternoon Tea Table
    Yamiofnight
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    Hi, I'd like to show one of my old outfits which I don't wear too often anymore. I finally rebirthed back to 10 yrs old after taking a 2-3 week break from mabi. I came back seeing how the new clothes are still as pricey as ever, so I dug around my Dressing Room to see if there was anything interesting to show. I wore the Water Shaman Outfit back when I was still into red and I decided not to redye anything since red dyes are still expensive and I'd feel like I wasted those dyes. Anyway the shaman outfit with the combination of the Afterschool Shoes look similar to what you would wear when working out. It looks a bit tomboyish but I like the design from the waist up.

iq3KLuD.png

Outfit: Water Shaman Outfit
    Headpiece: Headphones
    Gloves: Bunny Parka Bracelet
    Shoes: Afterschool Shoes
    Wings: Black Angel Wings
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Cinnabun Hello again :D I love the outfit you chose and always good to give gold outfits some love. I know the feeling of dyeing over something like an expensive flashy or even black or white. Very adorable, love that you paired up the after school shoes and headphones with it. :D

Hi, its been a couple of days but finally posting up (more pictures on my Tumblr) of my Afternoon Tea Dress (F). Since I saw the preview of it, I’ve been waiting for its release. I usually do not gach since most of the time, I don’t get what I want or anything that’s worth selling but since I really wanted the dress and shoes, thought I’d give it at try. It wasn’t too bad considering they had little baby chests included with the item which give out shadow crystals, bounty cards, and letters of guarantee but I also pulled the Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F) which almost gave me a heart-attack. Guess there goes my luck for rest of the year LOL. Anyway I didn’t pull the dress or shoes, my friend who gached along side me (not as many as me) pulled the shoes and gave them to me. I gave her one of the open-eye morrighan trans coin I pulled. As for the dress, I started spamming for it since I didn’t pull it. Milk kept spamming for me since I had to afk for couple hours and offered on one for me and won it. C: Definitely worth the amount I paid for it LOL more than most of the stuff I buy and I haven’t taken it off since so if you see me, I’m still wearing it haha. I wasn’t sure how to dye it at first so I left it in original colors (red x cream color, with the wig + bonnet being same colors + golden yellow). But I had set some dyes aside for when I actually got it and went to see how it would turn out and can say I’m satisfied with the result haha. I actually wasn’t going for the wig since I have the Laighlinne and I actually like the Bonnet by itself but it doesn’t come alone. Some things about this set:

- The Dress comes with the drinking tea pose (probably already well known but thought mention it anyway)
    - The shoes have a petal effect (I think it only happens with female shoes) that they continuously drop rose petals which I love, that’s why I wanted them haha.
    - The Bonnet + Wig Combo, some of the roses are linked to the wig dye palette as you can see in the pictures so whatever you dye the wig, the roses will come out the same color. Also the leaves on the Bonnet can’t be dyed so they’re stuck green.

I also got pictures with two friends. Both who are looking fabulous <3 None with Milk because I took all kind of poopy ones with text and everything haha but I’ll sneak one in later C:

623LnG0.png

FmvOfyR.png

XC6fVl8.png

Outfit: Afternoon Tea Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F)/Fruit Hairband
    Shoes: Afternoon Tea Ankle Shoes (F)
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: N/A
    Yamiofnight
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited April 19, 2017
    New homestead update? Well, guess it's that time again.
    Farming time. Nothing like blood, sweat, tears, and A LOT of playing music for plants. :D amirite?
    farming_attire_b_by_mizu_no_kage-db6f07j.jpg
    farming_attire_a_by_mizu_no_kage-db6f07w.jpg

Traditional Plateau tribal costume, Karis Wizard Shoes, and a straw hat combine into comfy working items. Keeping you safe from the sun and moonlight, and looking pretty neat while rocking out.

@LittleCeci loving the tea outfit. :D It's very lolita-esque and super pretty. You look, almost, like a doll. Also gratz on the multip open eyed mori trans coins. That's pretty sweet. As far as I'm aware they're still pretty rare.
    LittleCeciPan
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,945
    @Yamiofnight
    fae.gif
    ShoogLittleCeciScavernYamiofnightHazurahHiroki05
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight Oh gods LOL remind me of the old days when I was planting seeds and playing music for them to rank up my hs, scary but fun times. :D Love the outfit, very farmer like and shoes go very well with it. Also thank you :D I'm a huge fan of frilly clothes haha so right up my alley and yeah, not as super rare as the succubus queen (RIP my friend really wanted one but I didn't pull it), glad least could give her something in return for the shoes :D

Hello! :D Been couple days but I dyed my chicken robe. It looks lighter than it really is but still so cute <3 I also dyed the Floppy Hat (F) like I said I would haha. I just realized I didn’t get any pictures of the hat from the other side RIP It has a bow with flowers on it. I’ll have to take pictures again to show it. I’m wearing the Pierrot Clothes underneath which is giving me that kind of wobbly pose. I also got a picture with AFK Milk again LOL <333

dNgkjN2.png

oxzYcl4.png

94yHRj0.png

Outfit: Pierrot Clothes (Underneath Robe)
    Headpiece: Floppy Hat (F)
    Shoes: Cuddly Chicken Loafers
    Accessories: Cuddly Chicken Robe
    Yamiofnight
  • AnemkiAnemki
    edited April 25, 2017
    Hello! Finally rebirthed again, since Larry was bugging me to level with him again for the Potential System! I was too hellbent on staying with 20,000 total level and 200 current. I liked being even too much, but the benefits and rewards for the system were too too good! (:

That, and nothing beats having a wider variety of clothing to wear, especially age-restricted stuff that I missed too much!
    I guess I'll join the bandwagon and post photos of the Afternoon Tea set, along with an older dress I brought back from the dead.
    I felt the Royal Academy Hat looked pretty fitting with the dress, because I'm not a big fan of long wigs or bonnets, but the ribbon around the hat includes pin-stripes just as the dress does, and it matches quite well. I also wanted to bring the Casual Stitched dress back, too. It's a nice, old, simple dress and I love the leathery look as well. Who says you can't have a good time in a dress at the pub after you just chugged down a bunch of potions all night?

I also mastered Potion Lore for fun, and added photos for giggles as well.

Having a cup of tea all classy-like to celebrate by day...
    tumblr_oozfiokjgS1rgadz1o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oozf9cJjQl1rgadz1o5_1280.png
    Head: Royal Academy Hat (F)
    Body: Afternoon Tea Dress (F)

And going out to be a Potion alcoholic by night…
    tumblr_oozf9cJjQl1rgadz1o2_1280.png
    tumblr_oozf9cJjQl1rgadz1o3_1280.png
    tumblr_oozf9cJjQl1rgadz1o4_1280.png
    Head: Volume Beret
    Body: Casual Cross-Stitch Dress
    Gloves: Femme Bangles (F)
    Shoes: Mary Jane Shoes
    YamiofnightLittleCeciPan
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Congrats on 200 total, I think I got to 190 for the journal entry and then rb. New potential system is pretty good. :) Can't wait to get the armor set. Your Afternoon Tea Set looks good. I like the Royal Academy hat with it. :D Also happy to see the Casual Stitched Dress. I saw one years ago but didn't think I'd wear it so never brought one. Now they're like extinct haha so its nice to see :D Also congrats on Potion Lore Master title.

Hi, sorry its been awhile. I got the Butterfly Dress since its recent release made it more common (and cheaper). Its gorgeous and thought it went well with the Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F). Kind of hard to see because of the wig but wore my Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings. I’m using the Squee Gesture for posing, its super cute and definitely worth the gold I spent on buying it haha.

iYcZ4ao.png

s0DCBkH.png

48JP6c2.png

Outfit: Butterfly Dress
    Headpiece: Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    YamiofnightMollieKidy
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Spring is officially here at last, and I've acquired an outfit that makes just...literally everything look cute and whimsical due to its pose. The light blue color scheme is fitting--I think--for the brighter season to come.
    spring_is_here_with_new_eyes_by_mizu_no_kage-db7oqob.jpg
    Hair: Patissiere Wig
    outfit: Pierrot
    Gloves: swan lake gloves
    Shoes: Wave patterned boots, no gloss.
    other: Spriggan wings

@LittleCeci you look perpetually adorable in your outfits. This one is no exception, though it carries a level or elegance too. :D
    LittleCeci
  • KidyKidy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited April 30, 2017
    Hey guys! First time posting in this thread.
    Here's one of my outfits I like wearing. I really love tri-color pieces so I can mix up the pastels.

2h55hdu.jpg

Head: Wiggling sheep ear headband
    Body: Chillin' urban outfit
    shoes: santa's helper shoes
    hand: (unseen) lady wafflecone heart ring

IGN: Kidy
    Server: Mari
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • AnemkiAnemki
    edited May 2, 2017
    @Kidy wowowow That's cute as heck! I don't see a lot of use of the Sheep Headband or the Santa's Helper shoes, so they look really great together with the Chillin' outfit! (:

For shiggles, I went and got a Coco's Dress and I feel like it reminds me of back when Panic! At The Disco released A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, just the overall style of the outfit... Granted, I didn't wear high boots with it like intended, but I still love the goggles with it, because I feel it could potentially be a steampunk themed outfit!
    I also tried some photo edited, which I am not the best at, but I think this turned out okay for my amateur skills!
    Simon's boutique happen to have a mirror, so why not try and put use to it!

tumblr_opcj2lz93x1rgadz1o3_1280.png
    tumblr_opcj2lz93x1rgadz1o1_1280.png
    tumblr_opcj2lz93x1rgadz1o2_1280.png

Head: Rubber Goggles
    Body: Coco's Mini-Dress
    Gloves: Battle School Gloves (F)
    Location 1: Portia's House, Filia, Connous, Iria
    Location 2: Clothing Shop, Dunbarton, Uladh
    YamiofnightKidyLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight I agree, the pierrot outfit is super adorable and I love the pose it gives. Blue looks very spring like on it. :D Love the wings and gloves you paired with the dress. Also thank you haha, love adorable. :D I wasn't sure if I could pull off the dress but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

@Kidy hello welcome! :D Thank you for posting and super cute, love the colors. Love the usage of the Sheep Ear Headband and the Santa's Helper Shoes with the Urban. :D Also yess pastels are awesome to use. :D

@Anemki Congrats on the Coco's Dress and goggles look good with it. That's pretty neat the usage with the mirror, better than anything I could photo edit :D Very awesome job.

I was supposed to post this couple days ago but some stuff came up. Its already on my tumblr LOL. Not my usually colors but a good friend gifted this dress to me and since I already have one dyed in pink, thought I’d dye similar to colors he uses. That and I also picked up Steel Blue Hummingbird Wings which went along nicely with the outfit (the metal part on the wings came that way). I wasn’t sure if I had a headpiece to match but I saw that Straw Hat looked good so I just dyed the ribbon (and I never used it with an outfit so works out!) I had the William Preppy Shoes sitting in my dressing room for awhile but I pulled them out and dyed to match this outfit. I used the Squee gesture and Promote (The one with arm out) for poses.

J4JloGp.png

769OqVt.png

Outfit: Bat Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Straw Hat
    Shoes: William Preppy shoes
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Steel Blue Hummingbird Wings
    YamiofnightKidy
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Bringing back some older clothes again, because I don't see anyone wear the Idol Ribbon Dress anymore!
    That, and I also ended up pulling a Fox Tail out of the gach for the last time I wanted to attempt. (:
    The Greenhouse also looks super pretty!

tumblr_opr7vho3ct1rgadz1o1_1280.png
    tumblr_opr7vho3ct1rgadz1o2_1280.png

Head: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Body: Idol Ribbon Dress
    Gloves: Rhetoi's Rabbit Gloves (F)
    Shoes: Mary Jane Shoes
    Tail: Fluffy Fox Tail
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    It's been a while since I did this, that was on the last version of the forum. So now I'm back and ready to post my current look :D .

mabinogi_2017_05_15_004.jpg mabinogi_2017_05_15_003.jpg

Pierrot Hat
    Elegant Gothic Dress Long Type
    Girl's Shoes
    Winter Princess Bracelet (not able to see)
    Blue Diamond Wings
    Fluffy Kitty Tail
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Its a little pricey at NPCs (Nothing compared gach clothes I guess haha) for beginners but happy to see it being worn, lovely colors! :D Congrats on the Fox Tail and the Greenhouse is nice, actually glad we can go inside it :D

@Tabari Its okay welcome back :D Another outfit that's not worn very much, happy to see it again as well haha and love how you matched the girl shoes and peirrot hat to it :D

Hi, sorry its been awhile. Very busy with stuff and taking breaks from Mabi. :D I’ll try to get back into posting so I don’t get lazy. Before the Homecoming Box Gach came out, I brought a Pihne Wig and loving it haha. A friend was wearing his Mysterious Robe so I put mine on to match and wore the Elite Student Uniform (F) underneath for the pose. Also took a picture with my good friend Nago <3

VJte8Zk.png

tpASmzz.png

Outfit: Elite Student Uniform (F) [For Pose]
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Accessories: Mysterious Robe
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! When I saw the Homecoming Gach re-released the Elegant Celtic Armor sets, I started saving up to buy the female armor. My friend gave me the armor QQ so I gave her a bunch of black and white dyes + a song stardust I had gotten awhile back (I was going to make the Milkyway Guitar but I haven’t ran Music Math in months) and hoped that made up for it and the Candy Broom that she missed from the Cookie Witch event. Then the fun part, trying to figure out how to dye it haha. I didn’t want the stockings to come out brown if I could help it so I dyed it pink while the middle part brown. The metal part was a little harder (I used a regular medal dye) looking at it from certain angles it looks darker or lighter. I was trying to match both set of boots that I wore. I think I wore the Laighlinne Support Bracelet once before so I was excited to wear them again with another outfit. The pose in the first picture that looks like the Crinoline Idle is the Stylish Gesture. When I took a picture with Milk (Who’s afk), I used the Opera Glasses for pose and yes I did include my bear LOL.

QYolQ20.png

BNlVjmQ.png

Outfit: Elegant Celtic Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Gloves: Laighlinne Support Bracelet
    Shoes: Ranger Shoes, Gamyu Wizard Robe Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Squirrel Tail, Opera Glasses
  • AnemkiAnemki
    edited May 19, 2017
    Thanks! I was honestly so shocked I even got the tail, I couldn't stop saying wow
    wowowowow wow w-wow wowwwww wow. ;-;
    I could potentially sell it and make a bit of money but there isn't anything huge I want to buy right now, and I like it quite a bit. (:

Also the Lisbeth boots look pretty nice with that robe, have you tried using Millia's boots as well? I used to go with those!

Okay okay so I've recently been obsessed with that Disney movie, Zootopia, so I took it upon myself to do a cosplay of Nick!
    I also really love doing gender-bend cosplays, because it makes it more fun to go outside the box and find a suitable female outfit.
    If you haven't seen the movie, Nick is a sly, clever and conniving fox, and casually makes his money by hustling.
    Judy, the rabbit character is an officer for Zootopia PD. The two of them end up being an unlikely duo! So I also tried to include a hint for her too, and found an old Bunny doll! <3

tumblr_oq0x482nov1rgadz1o2_400.pngtumblr_oq0x482nov1rgadz1o3_400.png
    tumblr_oq0x482nov1rgadz1o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oq0x482nov1rgadz1o4_r1_1280.png

Head: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Body: Premium Newbie Summer Ensemble
    Tail: Fluffy Fox Tail
    Hand: Freezing Ice Cream wand (edited red)

References:
    latest?cb=20160328121735latest?cb=20160327100919
    Yamiofnight