Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Essence of spring event bug

Marioss07psyxodramaMarioss07psyxodrama
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hello,there!Has it only happend to me or there is a problem at the second daily for gathering the esssense i cant click on the potato fields to gather essence with the Yela's Special weeding hoe.I saw another person trying to harvest any but he had the same problem.

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I thought the same thing but then I checked the quest. Needed to harvest from a wheat field. I assume there are random fields assigned when you get the quest.
    Greta
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I can't even get the quest to trigger so I can get the weeding hoes.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 20, 2017
    Today my husband had to gather from flower fields, so he had to go to the West Emain Moongate. It's not always the same gather spot.

Try talking to Yela to get more hoes. If that doesn't work, start submitting tickets with Support and get into Live Chat. =T
    Marioss07psyxodrama
  • Marioss07psyxodramaMarioss07psyxodrama
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Leinei wrote: »
    Today my husband had to gather from flower fields, so he had to go to the West Emain Moongate. It's not always the same gather spot.

Try talking to Yela to get more hoes. If that doesn't work, start submitting tickets with Support and get into Live Chat. =T

Oh my thank you very much!It actually worked i just didnt know where the heck that flower spot was.