Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[KR] Theme Color Palette

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited October 5, 2017 in General Chat
Disclaimer: Certain Content May Or May Not Make IT To NA Right Away
Google Translated
253a53adfcc64dcc910bbbe1c07e2bd4.png
2c4cf06c38d945cb81d10bfaecaa9ea4.png
12e019e7cd6e4799ab66a94e5b427a31.png

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    So basically it gives a whole set of colors? Neat?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited April 20, 2017
    So basically it gives a whole set of colors? Neat?

Google Translated
    31579c7dca7f466e839bc94d0fc0c0f4.png
    KR GM Announcement
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    gotta love how the transaction screen says 'xx dog'. yes, I'll have 3 pups please :D
    badnewsbarrettBlissfulkillEMTchibi
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    I will never see my color outside of the original dye gacha crIES LOL
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Pls gimme that FFBFCA. Can't find then anywhere anymore :c
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    edited April 20, 2017
    I look at those colors and choices and all I hear echo in my mind is "Green isn't a creative color :( "

(Plus the image shows green on palletes but no dark green choices available....)
    Froglord
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Mey wrote: »
    Pls gimme that FFBFCA. Can't find then anywhere anymore :c

I get those from the eweca gacha sometimes.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited April 21, 2017
    Treep wrote: »
    I look at those colors and choices and all I hear echo in my mind is "Green isn't a creative color :( "

(Plus the image shows green on palletes but no dark green choices available....)

It's because most of the edgelordy meta players wear nothing but white, black, red, and dark blue, and pink for some reason.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Froglord wrote: »
    Treep wrote: »

It's because most of the edgelordy meta players wear nothing but white, black, red, and dark blue, and pink for some reason.

Whats wrong with that? I wear all white and grey because I use to only wear red and black. When I was allowed to come back that's when I decided to...change my colors. heh.