Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

After Update Issues (Save Our Soul.........PLEASE)

FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited April 21, 2017 in Technical Support
To put it bluntly I can't even start the juicing Nexon Launcher! It just gives me an error message and due to another freaking problem I can't even show the error I screen capped because I can't access the forums through the website so I'm using my phone right now.

Here's a link to the error message:

http://m.imgur.com/uzTYYLy

Comments

• FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    No one? Well...I'm reinstalling the launcher so let's see if that'll work...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    There's an unscheduled maintenance going on right now, so hopefully when that completes, you'll be able to get it. It's doing a hotfix, but the notice doesn't say what it's fixing.
    Leinei wrote: »
    There's an unscheduled maintenance going on right now, so hopefully when that completes, you'll be able to get it. It's doing a hotfix, but the notice doesn't say what it's fixing.

I had this problem before the unscheduled maintenance though...I should've been able to open and logged into Mabinogi on the 20th. I'm really worried I'll miss the Ferghus Doll Bag item and it seems that'll be the case...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Send a ticket to Nexon in Support?
    FilthyRedDevil
    I think I was a bit impatient but after a speed test it showed me a low download speed but a high upload speed, a speed test on my phone gives me high mbs on both so I think that's the problem Imma need to call my ISP and ask some questions if nothing else works I'll just submit a ticket and go from there =W=