Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Double Rainbow Weekend

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited April 20, 2017 in Vault
Greetings Milletians,

It's been a rough week for Mabinogi, with a long maintenance on Wednesday and another to come tomorrow, so we're going to make it up with you this weekend with a Double Rainbow Event. Get double AP, double EXP, double items and double gold all weekend long!

00Irt-20239d0c-a068-42c5-a6c4-93d4a657e68f.jpg

Double Rainbow Event

Event Dates:
  • End of Maintenance, Friday, Apr. 21 - Sunday, Apr. 23

Event Details: All players will receive the following bonuses:
  • 2x Mission, Monster and Skill Training Experience
  • 2x AP
  • 2x Item Drops
  • 2x Gold Drops

Notes:
  • Experience Bonus for Shadow Missions stacks with the bonus from Shadow Crystals and Daily Missions
  • Combat Experience bonus stacks with the Premium Service EXP bonus
  • Skill Training Experience bonus stacks with corresponding Talent Skill Bonus and Skill Training Potions
BlissfulkillMazuiSibNegumikoNilremVitolan

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    A chance to use my 2x training potion, thanks.
    Mazui
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 20, 2017
    SCORE! Good thing I didn't rebirth my Elf yet. =D

@Saygo This might be a bit of a stretch, but since this was sprung upon us, can we all get a rebirth potion (non-tradeable) so in case anyone who has rebirthed recently can take advantage or the event as well?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Leinei wrote: »

@Saygo This might be a bit of a stretch, but since this was sprung upon us, can we all get a rebirth potion (non-tradeable) so in case anyone who has rebirthed recently can take advantage or the event as well?

Not sure if that is necessary. There are plenty of rebirth potions from the potential content already, and players under 1k should be able to rebirth daily before that point.
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited April 21, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »

Not sure if that is necessary. There are plenty of rebirth potions from the potential content already, and players under 1k should be able to rebirth daily before that point.

I think it might just be good enough if they just reset everyone's rebirth available after the maintenance. No need for more items since some people do not even have space for rebirth potions, and also people above 1k, some of them are mages, can you imagine how starved for ap they are, and then realising they level 100 and rebirthed on Wednesday so will miss the entire event completely...

That is just how I see it though, not sure how nexon will respond or maybe they will extend the rainbow event for a bit longer

Nexon, what about Double Ducats for all us traders out there?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Good thing that i still got Rebirth Potion from Potential System and 22 Golden Experience Fruits. Still had 20 fruits from Chocolatier Event because i was waiting for 2x AP Event. Now it is time.... to get a lot of Gold, EXP and AP. Oh i could also train some skills... Yessss....
  • NevetzNevetz
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hillwen Engineering...here i come...
  • RiwerRiwer
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    Nevetz wrote: »
    Hillwen Engineering...here i come...

Iz good tiem for enginnering
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Do we know when it exactly ends tomorrow? Midnight or daily reset time (7AM)?
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    I'm amazed at the number of people that I have seen that haven't been on for years during this double rainbow. Maybe these should be around more often again. There has to be a good balance out there somewhere.
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    the event is still on, its unbelieveable
  • Tediz64Tediz64
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Shuush everyone. If we stay quiet we can keep it for a few more days =P
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Craftkid wrote: »
    the event is still on, its unbelieveable

yeah the mabi gods are grateful and we should not take it for granted^^
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    ...Aaand it's over. It was fun while it lasted.