Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ornac Events and Offerings

Comments

• RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Hello all!
    Since we haven’t received any scrolls from participants, the next music contest will be a music conCERT instead, featuring the judges! I have made a song to play based on the “oriental” theme, and I’m sure the other judges have some fancy music to share. Please join us for the performance on March 19th 2017 at 3pm PST near the Lake Calida mana tunnel. ;) After the judge play session, there will be a free play session for anyone to join if interested. :D

Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    -S- Sahmei -S-
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    edited March 15, 2017
    A new feature will be present at the Concert on 3/19/2017.

When people arrive, they will be assigned a number, similar to the Rath Royal Banquet.

In that same manner, 5 minutes before the next hour, a number will be selected at random. The holder of that number will receive a prize. As with the Rath Royal Banquet, what it is will be a surprize.

The first post will be updated accordingly.
    Hello all!
    Our first crack at a concert went pretty well! We had a decent turn out and got to hear some pretty cool music! Our raffle winner, Ryuunz, left the event with a fancy new Boombox as well. :D However, as the concert festivities come to an end, we move on to prospects for the next conTEST! :D The next contest’s theme will be “Mysterious”. Participants must submit their songs by March 26, 2017 to enter to contest, which will be held on April 2, 2017. Same time (3pm PST), same place (Lake Calida Mana Tunnel).

Please let us know if you have any questions. :)
    -S- Sahmei -S-
  • ZairakZairak
    edited March 19, 2017
    On April 1st, 2017, the 2nd Ornac PVP Tournament will take place at the Rath Royal Castle Grounds after the Banquet in c1.

This time, contestants will be entering in teams of 3. Each member will engage in one 1v1 fight with one member of the opposing team for a total of 3 fights per match. Winner will be Best 2 out of 3. Bard buffs will be allowed within your own party/team. One Contest Administrator will be in each of the battling parties to ensure rules are followed. Rules will otherwise be the same.

Each member of the final winning team will receive 2M in gold and a Focused Rainbow Beam Sword.

Contact Tommytom14 if you have any questions.
    Hello all!
    It looks like our next musical get-together shall be a concert! Just as last time, judges will perform first, and a free play session will follow. I’ve heard that one of our judges, Laeryhn, is working on a song that fits the “mysterious” theme! Please join us for the concert on April 2, 2017 to hear her song as well as other great pieces! Same time (3pm PST), same place (Lake Calida Mana Tunnel).

*Also, don’t forget about the raffle for those that attend! You could win a musical item!*

-S- Sahmei -S-
  • ZairakZairak
    The winner of the 2nd Ornac PvP Tournament was the team of Cowcaine, decko, and Quary. Each received 2M in gold and a Focused Rainbow Beam Sword.

All participants except those three received a Participation Check for 50k in gold.

If you entered the Tournament and did not receive a check, please send a Note to Zairak about it.

If you felt some of the rules needed fixing, please send a Note to either Tommytom14 or Zairak about it.

We hope to see all of you again at the next Tournament.

The first post will be edited accordingly.
    Hello all!

While concerts are a lot of fun, we really miss some friendly musical competition! :D That said, we’re yet again tweaking how competitions will work a bit.
    • Contests will continue to be held bi-weekly since that doesn’t feel so short that people can’t make songs if they want, and not so long that people forget it’s happening (lol).
    • Registering/entering scrolls is no longer required. While doing so is appreciated, you can just show up the day of the contest to enter if you’d like.
    • Participants are still allowed to compete multiple times, but not twice in a row and new songs must be used each time.
    • Themes will still be present in the competition, but they will now serve as a bonus so making a song that fits the current theme is encouraged but not required. ;)

Phew! Now, with the contest changes out of the way…
    The next Ornac music contest will be held April 16th, 2017. The contest theme will be “Rain (like the weather)” to go with the approaching springtime season. Please join us same time (3pm PST), same place (Lake Calida Mana Tunnel).

*Also, don’t forget about the raffle for those that attend! You could win a musical item!*

-S- Sahmei -S-
    edited April 10, 2017
    Hello all!

We've got and extra perk to go along with the upcoming contest! In the words judge Aliami:
    "The winner of the contest gets to take on a song from Aliami, top bard in Tarlach! Not necessarily to try to beat me, but to compare and if I acknowledge the beautiful work they win a bonus." "Basically, I want to hear the beauty of another great bard and it's full quality with mine."

So there you have it! Don't miss your chance at winning some cash, building your skills, and hearing some words of wisdom! :)
    -S- Sahmei -S-
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Aww, you guys have been hosting such nice events. I'm sad I haven't been able to go to much of them, Sundays are a hard day for me to do things on as I've got a lot to do IRL. x3

I do hope to attend more of them if I'm able QwQ
    Shakaya wrote: »
    Aww, you guys have been hosting such nice events. I'm sad I haven't been able to go to much of them, Sundays are a hard day for me to do things on as I've got a lot to do IRL. x3

I do hope to attend more of them if I'm able QwQ

We hope to see you when you have time! :) Unfortunately I have the opposite problem where Sundays are the only days I can be reliably free XD
    edited April 17, 2017
    Hello all!
    I am happy to announce the winner of the 5th Ornac Music Contest (rolling back the numbers a bit to account for when we actually had people compete :3) was mahaous with a collaboration piece called “Creation” they made with a friend! As the grand prize and category winner, they walked away with 3m gold as well as the participation bonus of 50k! :D Since they are already composition r1, they elected not to take a composition rank prize. ^_^

Now for some contest notes:
    • We are going to allow people to enter the contest as many times as they want so long as they have something new to play each time. That means you can enter as many contests as you’d like, as often as you’d like. ;)
    • Since we had a bit of confusion when it comes to what song you can use as an entry:
      • You must have written the song you wish to use in some way
      • If you want to play someone else’s song, they must be present to play with you though they will be the winner of the prize
      • Please please PLEASE do not use songs from mabi beats if you did not have any part in making them. XD

The next music contest will be held April 30th, 2017, and the new bonus theme will be “Heartfelt.” Please join us for the contest same time (3pmPST), same place (Lake Calida Mana Tunnel)! ;)

-S- Sahmei -S-

Use discord? Check out the Ornac Guild server @ 5DhvRUD ;)
  • tommytom14tommytom14
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited April 24, 2017
    Welp! Hello everyone :D Been a while. Either way we all know I wouldn't be writing this unless I have a thingy planned :) Don't worry though! I'll try to keep it shorter then Rets post :)

So If you want a Royal Knight Armour and ain't too afraid of being hit a few times then you better pay attention! April 29 is the next PvP tournament that will be happening. If you guys are interested and want to participate feel free to message me on the server @Tommytom14 (not guaranteed I will always be on :s ). If I'm not available feel free to use the discord chat with the code 5DhvRUD to reach me or one of the guildies and they will (hopefully) forward that to me :) I will be sending out a note the day before to all that are registered for the tournament so if you are going to join pay close attention to that! Ummmm...oh yea! Rules and restrictions are posted on the front page in case you are wondering if your little evil plan is allowed :)

And in case you forgot or this is your first time attending, this tournament will take place after the banquet in the field just outside the castle on channel 1 (due to lag)

Adios :D
  • tommytom14tommytom14
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    tommytom14 wrote: »
    Welp! Hello everyone :D Been a while. Either way we all know I wouldn't be writing this unless I have a thingy planned :) Don't worry though! I'll try to keep it shorter then Rets post :)

So If you want a Royal Knight Armour :( and ain't too afraid of being hit a few times then you better pay attention! April 29 is the next PvP tournament that will be happening. If you guys are interested and want to participate feel free to message me on the server @Tommytom14 (not guaranteed I will always be on :s ). If I'm not available feel free to use the discord chat with the code 5DhvRUD to reach me or one of the guildies and they will (hopefully) forward that to me :) I will be sending out a note the day before to all that are registered for the tournament so if you are going to join pay close attention to that! Ummmm...oh yea! Rules and restrictions are posted on the front page in case you are wondering if your little evil plan is allowed :)

And in case you forgot or this is your first time attending, this tournament will take place after the banquet in the field just outside the castle on channel 1 (due to lag)

Soooooo...I did not expect that many people to show up even if it was just for spectate :D Anyways the winner of the third Ornac PvP tournament was Apachaisan. If you see him anywhere in the server make sure to congratulate him on his victory :) He also took home the Royal Knight Armour.

So for our next tournament, it will happen sometime next month in the third week. We have yet to set an exact time but we hope we can determine that shortly. Your host for next month is no longer me :( Instead -mahaous- will be hosting the next tournament in a Elf vs Giant style manner. For details please message him as I don't even know the full details. Prizes are also to be determined later.

Hello all!
    Though we had a decent amount of people show up for the contest this week, we didn’t have enough contest participants! XD Funny how that works huh? That said, we’re playing around with how our music events work again! Here’s what we’d like to try:
    • Contests will now be held monthly instead of bi-weekly. More time for people to make songs if needed, and more planning time for us :3
    • Sundays will still be an Ornac music event day, but all days leading up to the contest will be a freeplay concert/hang out! (name pending XD)
      • Got a song you like and want to play, but you didn’t make it originally? These are for you!
      • Maybe that requirement to participate in the contest in order to play at these was making you hesitant? These are for you!
      • Looking for an event that draws a bunch of fellow bards and mabi music lovers together to nerd out about bard and mabi music stuff? These are for you! XD

The next music contest will be held May 21st, 2017 with the same bonus theme “Heartfelt.” Until then, please join us every Sunday same time (3pmPST), same place (Lake Calida Mana Tunnel) for some mabi music merrymaking! XD

*Don’t forget about the raffle for those that attend! You could win a musical item!*

-S- Sahmei -S-
  • ZairakZairak
    edited May 10, 2017
    The details of the upcoming PvP event are as follows:
    Fight for the girl?

Have you been single all your life?
    Always wanted a waifu but everyone is too shy?
    WELL! You have come to the right place :^ )

We are excited to announce that, on the 27th of May, Ornac is hosting a 3v3 pvp (EvG-manner) "Kyapucha da Princess DESUNE!" competition.

How to play?

Participants will be divided into Teams of 3 by a Staff Member. Your goal is to reach the Princess (1 for each Team, total of 2 Princesses), receive a Score scroll from them, and bring it back to the King.

However, if the same Team manages to acquire both Scrolls, they win the Round.

Princesses: Tommytom14 and Retsamehtmai

King: Liiv

Rules!

You cannot use Crusader, Transformation of any kind, Ninja, Gunslinger, Demigod, or Alchemy.

You cannot use any reforged or upgraded equipment.

View equipment has to be activated at all times to ensure player is not breaking rules by hiding reforged items under their "Style" tab.

You may only attack the same target 3 times. Afterward you have to wait 10 seconds before you approach him/her again. However you are allowed to target other challengers whom you have not attacked 3 times within the past 10 seconds.

You may not circumvent the Maze by skirting the edges of the Homestead.

Failure to listen or follow the rules will result in a Warning or Disqualification.

(2 Warnings per Player before Disqualification)

FAQ:

Q: How do I participate?
    A: Simply speak to one of the Staff, Mahaous or Zairak.

Q: Where is it?
    A: It is located in the homestead of Sinaurum! He will be ready to meet you guys at Tara after the Banquet, Channel 7, in the Banquet Hall.

Q: When is it?
    A: May 27th, after the Banquet (Saturday) 8:05 PST / 11:05 EST

Q: What are the prizes?
    A: Each of the winning Team members will receive 3 Mil!

Good luck and have fun!
    Hello all!
    I am happy to announce the winner of the 6th Ornac Music Contest was Arionet who played Shinzou wo Sasageyo (Attack on Titan Season 2’s Opening) in a Harp/Piano duet with their friend! (whose name is Chozo cuz he wanted me to mention him XD) As the grand prize and category winner, Arionet walked away with 3m gold and decided to take the 7-6 composition book for another friend! :D I get the feeling most contest winners will probably already be R1 in Composition so this works for an alternative. XD

Our other contest participants, ax31 and Roycex, both received 50k for playing in the contest! :3

Contest notes?
    • None

The next music contest will be held June 18th, 2017, and the new bonus theme will be “Courageous.” Until then, please join us every Sunday for freeplay concerts and other music stuff same time (3pmPST), same place (Lake Calida Mana Tunnel)! ;)

*Don’t forget about the raffle for those that attend! You could win a musical item!*

-S- Sahmei -S-

Do you use discord? Keep up with guild activities by joining the Ornac guild server!
    Ornac discord: https://discord.gg/5DhvRUD
  • ZairakZairak
    edited May 28, 2017
    The winners of the 4th PvP Tournament were Sayake and Zybonic. They each received 3M in gold as their prize. We hope to see you at the next PvP Tournament, pending its formulation. Stay tuned.

Another Herbstead has been completed; if you need Bloody Herbs, Sindelta's Homestead is now complete, so feel free to add them and take as much as you like.

First post has been edited accordingly.
    Retsamehtmai
  • ZairakZairak
    edited May 30, 2017
    On June 3rd, Ornac will be hosting a Cosplay Contest. Some minor details are being finalized, but it will take place on the Tara Fashion Contest Runway after the Banquet.

Stay tuned for more details.
    Retsamehtmai
  • ZairakZairak
    edited May 31, 2017
    Cosplay Contest Details:

The contest will be held on June 3rd in Channel 1 at the Tara Fashion Contest Runway 1 hour before the Rath Royal Banquet, or 9 P.M. EST.

Liiv and sooshi, along with possible others, will be Judging the Cosplays.

Participants must send a Note to one of the Judges stating who their Cosplay is meant to be.

1st Place gets 1M in gold and one outfit of their choice from a list.

2nd Place gets 500k in gold.

3rd Place gets 100k in gold and a stack of potatoes.

No ready-made cosplays will be allowed. An example would be Kirito's outfit.

We hope to see you there. If you have further questions, contact Liiv or sooshi in-game.

First post had been edited accordingly.
  • ZairakZairak
    Remiliax won the 1st Ornac Cosplay Contest. Their cosplay was Remilia Scarlet from Touhou. They received 1M in gold and a Patissiere Uniform (F) for their trouble.

Keomio won 2nd Place in the Contest. Their cosplay was Kikyo from Inuyasha. They received 500k in gold for their trouble.

Eldbo won 3rd Place in the Contest. Their cosplay was Kakashi from Naruto. They received 100k in gold for their trouble.

Omegauby's cosplay was Sasha Braus from Attack on Titan. They received a stack of potatoes for their trouble.

============================

The 5th PvP Tournament is currently scheduled for June 24th, 2017. It is currently set to be held at Rath Royal Castle Grounds, Channel 1, after the Banquet. 1st Place will receive 5M in gold. 2nd Place will receive 2M in gold. 3rd Place will receive 1M in gold.

If you are interested in helping the Administrator, Tommytom14, in running the Tournament, send him a Note. Same for if you intend to participate.

============================

Another Herbstead has been completed. If you need Mana Herbs, visit Sinmaji's Homestead.

First post will be edited accordingly when the forums stop fighting me.