Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So when does the wanted board reset?

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Policroma wrote: »
    I'm a bit surprised. We have a gacha that spits out letters and people aren't commercing?

Or are they just commercing in groups and I'm somehow missing it?

They do commerce but they just don't do battle with bandits I guess
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    fighting bandits in a group do yield good xp, gold, badges, and the bandit clothing sets. Wish they add some new items or some enchants, I mean we are fighting bandits and yet they don't drop any homestead stones or any homestead crafting parts. If they start dropping wooden boards people be doing commerce like crazy!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 26, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »
    I'm a bit surprised. We have a gacha that spits out letters and people aren't commercing?

Or are they just commercing in groups and I'm somehow missing it?

People are just ridiculously powerful now. I never lose goods even to master bandits. The only way my goods are "stolen" is if I DC. then some of my goods are automatically thrown to a random outlaw.

if any of you guys wanna help the outlaw hunters and have ducats to spare, try gathering a bunch of expensive goods and let bandits take stuff. I have 75 mil ducats so I think I am gonna do this. I can spare 50-100k ducats for a good cause now and then :P it's not like I don't have over 500 f each commerce letter again after this past gacha

Anyone on Mari server be on the lookout for items stolen from Darvy. I can't do this like constantly all the time, but it should help

EDIT : logging off with goods doesn't work, but letting them steal stuff worked :D