Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Content updates?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 28, 2017
    Uberchao wrote: »
    There's a few short ones, like Medium Sideburns and Boyish Hair Cut, but I wouldn't really call them boyish. Actually there is Annick and Casswyn I think, so maybe I should correct myself. There aren't any boyish styles that are short and shaggy, like many of the male ones are. "Huge Shaggy Hair" is definitely more on the effeminate side, even.

All these hairstyles you mentioned look pretty tomboyish to me... Also not everything has to be your way. I never heard anyone complain about Huge Shaggy Hair or any other hairstyle for not being boyish enough. I only heard players complaining about males for not having enough long feminine hairstyles.

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Uberchao wrote: »
    Nichee wrote: »
    there's.....plenty of tomboyish hair for female..? there's really only 1 or 2 effeminate(enough) hair for male....

There's a few short ones, like Medium Sideburns and Boyish Hair Cut, but I wouldn't really call them boyish. Actually there is Annick and Casswyn I think, so maybe I should correct myself. There aren't any boyish styles that are short and shaggy, like many of the male ones are. "Huge Shaggy Hair" is definitely more on the effeminate side, even.

This is the kind of style I'm talking about. Many guy styles hit it right on or are close, but I don't think a single female one does at all.sample_dfc944c65fbeb02a5d0e99f713daec82.jpg

Milky milky milky! <3
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    How about we make hairstyle unisex?
    FweepUberchaoCrimsọnHiroki05LeineiRukiyaErorservNilremKitsuyashaTheDumbOneand 5 others.
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Xiokun wrote: »
    How about we make hairstyle unisex?
    Basically this yeah. At least some of them, I don't think they'd necessarily fail to fit the heads of the other gender.
    Greta wrote: »

All these hairstyles you mentioned look pretty tomboyish to me... Also not everything has to be your way. I never heard anyone complain about Huge Shaggy Hair or any other hairstyle for not being boyish enough. I only heard players complaining about males for not having enough long feminine hairstyles.

Short Shaggy is a bit butch, as opposed to just plainly boyish.
    I mean again, admittedly, I shouldn't care too much about this because as a Giant main there are a few hairs that actually nail it exactly, but still it's odd how they haven't really done anything of the same general style for the puny races.
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Am I the only one sad the Female Patissiere Wig isn't a new hairstyle?
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Stolias wrote: »

That and the Laighlinne wig too. Sigh...
    Mhaol
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    That new dan system thing actually looks like a really good update.

And if those new "master talent accessories" are literally accessory idle animations...

Mastering skills just became a lot more worth it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea wrote: »
    Stolias wrote: »

That and the Laighlinne wig too. Sigh...

Well... "Laighlinne Wig" IS a hair.

In the same sense that "Shaggy Perm" is a hair. :c

Only in the dressing room appearance options for the actual Laighlinne Partner.
    I want all those partner-specific style options to... not be partner-specific.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I would like some shorter hairstyles be available for female characters too. Lileas' hair is short, but it's curved and Nerys's hair style is too short, and Medium sideburns is too long. I would love to see a style like the one in the picture of the cow girl though. That looks adorable. =D
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Nobody does dan anymore, can't even remember when or how I did my Dan3 blacksmith
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    22e27b578d.png
    Sorry to disappoint, but my friend who plays on the KR server informed me that she believes this "talent" portion isn't a new talent, but a renewal/update of the talent system as a whole.
    She's not 100% sure, but this is what she told me.
    Don't get too hyped up for a new talent, is what I'm saying.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Blankeye wrote: »
    22e27b578d.png
    Sorry to disappoint, but my friend who plays on the KR server informed me that she believes this "talent" portion isn't a new talent, but a renewal/update of the talent system as a whole.

Good. I'm tired of new talents. I'd rather see them fix/add to existing content.
    XiokunJoejonas
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Blankeye wrote: »
    22e27b578d.png

Appreciate the heads up! I'm welcoming any updates or renewals of any kind at this point. It's nice to see something getting done to what we already have!
    Xiokun
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I'd take renewals over brand-spankin' new content. Fix up what already exists rather than bog down the players with more new stuff while leaving old things to simply exist. Heck, I'd even welcome removals. Who here remember Sharp Mind? Anyone?
    NeroyFelice[Deleted User]Tiramisugoi
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Zerukan wrote: »
    C-YKLJMUAAACAEK.jpg
    Not sure how legit, but it may be.
    A friend of mine translated it, from top to bottom...
    -Repair System

Does that mean we'll be getting a REPAIR SKILL? I'd rank the fluff out of that.
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Their plan seems great but ... BUT ... i thought we were going to see a spirit weapon revamp. T-T
  • yessireeyessiree
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    elf needs a nerf
  • jujuboyjujuboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited April 29, 2017
    I went to the Korean website and looked up the whole new repair system and found this:
    The last news for more convenient repairs is about the [Restoration Altar] item, which allows anyone to repair it anytime, anywhere .
    Given the legend that he quickly repairs broken equipment in the Battle of Moitura, this item with the magical power of Credne and Ruhdah is in his
    suitcase and can be used at any time when needed to summon all-purpose repair altar .
    In addition to the militia that invited the altar, all of the surrounding militians can use the altar, and the variety of equipment that can be
    repaired is also very diverse.
    It's always easy to buy from NPCs with repair capabilities, so why do not you pack one in your personal belongings before you go to long combat?
    Before the end of a long dungeon, the boss, I will install an altar of restoration and look forward to the maintenance of the temple. Even if you repair everything, you can choose the basic success rate and the 100% success rate as you like, and you can use it according to your situation. The last news for more convenient repairs is about the [Restoration Altar] item, which allows anyone to repair it anytime, anywhere
    So it seems it won't be a new repair skill but rather an item. (This was translated with google chrome btw so not completely accurate but you can get the jist of it.)
  • jujuboyjujuboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited April 29, 2017
    Sorry for this long wall of text but heres some more stuff I found:
    1. Skill Training Improvement
    Skills It seems that some of the training items that require a lot of times and too many times seem to have been said to be difficult to attain, such as the difficulty of the training and the monster treatment for the grade. Moreover, the level and skill system are completely independent, so I had to spend a lot of attention on both to grow the character.
    However, these are largely related to the unique features of Mabinogi, so we decided that simply eliminating or merging could result in a detrimental effect on the game's identity.
    Therefore, we have set up a device that makes it easier to train through the level of character instead of keeping the existing characteristic system.

- Skill Training
    Expert Boost System If the current level of the character is 100 or more, you will receive a special skill skill training experience bonus.
    At level 100, it starts at 1.5 times, and at level 200, you get 2x experience.
    (※ experience:
    This system will allow you to gain more experience points than those originally set in each item. Obtain more points from easy items and perform fewer difficult items. It is also possible to play. Of course, I would expect that if I do not care about this part, I can feel that I can easily practice with less time than originally.

- AP training system
    You will be able to spend skill directly by AP.
    Skill is a system that directly fills the number of training of each training item. The amount of AP consumed depends on the type of each skill, rank, difficulty of the training item, and so on.
    This makes it easier to practice skills if you have a lot of APs with a steady level up.
    If you do not have a lot of APs, you can use this system only for hard training items, and you can strategically choose easy training items.
    However, by using the skill, it is strengthened by the original intention, and it is necessary to do the training by a certain part necessarily. (30% of the upgradeable salvage value for each rank)

2. New skill
    So far, the character level is hardly more meaningful than the device for obtaining an AP.
    No matter how high your cumulative level is, you will not be able to be a strong character if you do not support your skill rank.
    The potential system has been updated first as a stepping stone to solve this part, The skill training system that receives the advantage based on the level introduced above can also be regarded as an update of a certain part of the same meaning.
    These new skills are meant to make this level more meaningful, and are based on the skill level that determines the effectiveness of the skill.
    Continuing to be a hot issue among the Millennials, the balance between the races has also been reflected in these skills as a bit of a solution.

- Shine of Iwuka character
    becomes 50 or more current level of skill is activated , then every 10 levels, the skill rank automatically increases .
    You will receive bonuses through this skill, including health, mana, stamina, stamina, intelligence, skill, will, and fortune stats.
    The amount of stats bonus varies depending on the rank, but the higher the cumulative level, the same rank, ie the same current level, will receive more bonuses.
    This ability bonus also varies depending on the race, and it is mainly composed of a form that supports the lack of ability compared with other races.

- Breath of Radeka
    This skill is for human characters only and can be used when the current level reaches 100 or higher.
    When you activate the skill, the movement speed of the character increases. The higher the accumulation level, the longer the duration.

- Vision Ovar Deca
    Elf Character is now available as a skill only from the current level 100 or higher.
    Range-based skill allows you to aim at up to 100% regardless of the target's condition, and your aiming speed will be greatly increased.
    The higher the cumulative level, the longer the duration of this skill.

- It
    is a skill for the mite of rade giant character only.
    As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon.
    Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level.

Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests.

Others
    - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable.
    - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon. Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level. Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon. Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level. Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check.

So, Milecianans, I wish you all the best in leveling up your game and reality with all your joy, and I will come back to you with the next joyful news.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 29, 2017
    that last post you did we already have