Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

mabi x re:zero?

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in Town Square
it came to my attention that maple gets a re:zero crossover, which I personally think would be a pretty cool collab to have for mabi as well. so I'm kinda curious as to what the mabi community thinks about it.
  1. mabi x re:zero?51 votes
    1. yes please
       61% (31 votes)
    2. meh...
       24% (12 votes)
    3. hell no
       16% (8 votes)

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 28, 2017
    I bet if they made a Rem Partner, our population will quadruple.

(I am not even kidding.)

Also, to compete, maybe a Konosuba crossover?
    MirralChanVimiDarkpixie99TheNyanCatErorservNilremMyuto
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    heh, I'm with you on that bet.
    also, haven't seen much of konosuba yet, but i'd be interested to see a crossover for it
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 28, 2017
    I don't want to see anything related with character named Rem. I saw too many Rem memes and so on that it makes me feel sick every time i see her. I don't even understand why this Re: Zero is so overrated.
    Mikitisue
    edited April 28, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't want to see anything related with character named Rem. I saw too many Rem memes and so on that it makes me feel sick every time i see her. I don't even understand why this Re: Zero is so overrated.

Careful about what you say. Insulting a man's waifu is likely to get you a paddlin round these parts. :'(
    GretaJoejonas
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    plot twist we got konosuba, re:zero was too expensive.
    Darkpixie99
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390

Try watching it for once before you call it "overrated".

I can totally see us getting a crossover for this. What with the whole "return by death" feature and the fact that we can rebirth. Would be fun to see how this would work in-game.
    Kitsuyasha
  • GretaGreta

Careful about what you say. Insulting a man's waifu is likely to get you a paddlin round these parts. :'(

Well that's obvious. I would suggest people to find irl waifus instead of pixelated ones because that seems like a huge waste of time to me lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Vimi wrote: »

*cough* Hmm... Now i'm wondering why this option pop up every time when you type this...

slpq2x.png

edited April 28, 2017

*cough* Hmm... Now i'm wondering why this option pop up every time when you type this...

slpq2x.png

I imagine it is backlash, as usual. Not that I do not agree with you, but it is all opinions. It can only be considered overrated if it is popular enough to begin with.

People google search for similar opinions to justify theirs all the time.
    Kitsuyasha
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    If it's nothing but another Got-ya-pon(read Fooled you pon) costume event then NO way!
    If some real effort is put into it like the Sword Art Online cross over that had actually events with titles and reward items there were worth wild then why not?
    badnewsbarrettGreta
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 28, 2017
    Maple also got an Attack on Titan tie-in event. I would love to see either one of those for Mabi. give me a Betelegeus partner that flies on an invisible giant hand LOL and has crazy head motions and eyes popping out his skull. don't forget the nail biting, face clawing, self mutilation romani conti DESU!!!

All joking aside... they would only have to make Ram and Rem maid partners and people would throw money at them so hard they would get a concussion

d0db6da0d109f4f8224601c8fee527c4c3cb5ccb_hq.gif

slpq2x.png

People say Undertale is overrated but that doesn't make it any less of a great game
    KitsuyashaVimi
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    ]

slpq2x.png

You can do that with nearly anything anime.
    Examples:
    QucPvM1.png?1
    nffHBrT.png?1
    oaJgUBx.png?1

Google search suggestions mean jack-crap about anything opinion based. Go watch it yourself before you decide on a stance about it.
    TheNyanCatVimi
    edited April 28, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    Maple also got an Attack on Titan tie-in event. I would love to see either one of those for Mabi. give me a Betelegeus partner that flies on an invisible giant hand LOL and has crazy head motions and eyes popping out his skull. don't forget the nail biting, face clawing, self mutilation romani conti DESU!!!

All joking aside... they would only have to make Ram and Rem maid partners and people would throw money at them so hard they would get a concussion.
    d0db6da0d109f4f8224601c8fee527c4c3cb5ccb_hq.gif

Needs more Felix.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I'm all for a Petelgeuse partner with invisible hand mount.
    IbCbNul.gif

How majestic it would be.
    nevyn25BuffalosRerisuArjuneVimi
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    AgentJean wrote: »
    If it's nothing but another Got-ya-pon(read Fooled you pon) costume event then NO way!
    If some real effort is put into it like the Sword Art Online cross over that had actually events with titles and reward items there were worth wild then why not?

yeah, I totally agree with this. would be a shame if they just did a gach. wasn't around for the sao event, but the fsn event was decent imo, with some nice rewards. although a minor downside was that it got kind of repetetive after a while. though I guess that's unavoidable with such events.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Please. Re zero crossover.
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    It could be interesting thought not too sure what they would do with it in game event wise maybe a dungeon based on the manor or something as long as it's not like the pathetic SAO event we had i will at least give it a go.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Came for the intriguing discussion of another possible crossover, stayed for the generic "this anime is overrated" banter. Classic!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Arjune wrote: »

People say Undertale is overrated but that doesn't make it any less of a great game

Did you say undertale?
    It's time for an undertale crossover! :3
    nevyn25Behelit
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Did someone say Re:Zero is overrated? Persona 3 yourself!!