Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are you Looking for a Guild?

CynicalxCynicalx
Mabinogi Rep: 440
edited April 23, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
We are accepting players of all levels!

We have just started out "Aithne"
A social guild designed to help people of all levels
We are active, fun and sociable!
Gonna have Guild Runs every week!
Dragon raids, dailies, ETC.
We also have Guild Events planned!
We have one requirement for you: You got to be Active!
We are a fairly small guild looking for active, and sociable members!
Our Guild Stone is located to the North East of the Dunbarton Moongate by the first field
We have people of all levels;
Are you new to the game? Or maybe a returning player? Looking for people to chat with?
This is the perfect guild for you!
Note me, Cynicalx, and whenever I am online I will answer
Add me on Discord! Cynicalx#4032

ShadowCoolNegumiko

Comments

• ShadowCoolShadowCool
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I am interested and I am a new player but I was wondering what if your only on like three or four days a week ?
    CynicalxTarketh
  • CynicalxCynicalx
    Hey ShadowCool! Sorry for the late reply. It's alright if you are on only some days, that's no problem. Our policy is though that if you are not on for 3 weeks straight without warning, we have to kick you out. But yeah you should be fine! Note me or add me in game to talk more about it! ~Cynicalx
    ShadowCool
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    active player that plays daily and would like to apply soon. a lot of guilds are not very active and it is kind of boring. I would probably be best at helping new members with dailies and and transformation mastery. usually I try to do 11 or 12 dailies a day at least 5 days week. IGN for both mabi and Discord is Niezumiko :)
  • CynicalxCynicalx
    Awesome!
  • cadooron2cadooron2
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I am a returning player after quite a big break, i just started recently and i am trying to be as active as i can (will mostly be on 5 days a week).
    I am hoping to get strong enough so i can help people and not just be a burden but i will be happy if you will have me ^_^
  • SirXeraphimSirXeraphim
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    If you are still accepting new members, I'm a longtime player of Mabi that recently decided to start playing the game again. Hopped to a new server so I'm starting over 100% clean. I'm mostly active between 4-9pm central on weekdays and almost all-day on the weekends.

Looking for help with generational quests/skill training. I split my time roughly between three characters (Human/Elf/Giant) named Terrigna, Animigna and Nixigna and all three are equally in need of assistance, so if you'd be willing to add all three that'd be great. Just send me a PM either here or in game.

Thanks in advance!