Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Content updates?

Comments

• jujuboyjujuboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited April 29, 2017
    Last one I promise :
    [New Story: Windy Song] [New Dungeon: Sid Pina Ha] [New Skill: Death's Martial Arts] [Eco Stone Enhancement System] To showcase the contents that you Mylesian can grow up and enjoy without any worries I will continue my worries and hard work. I sincerely hope that you will have a happy life together with the mysterious girl "Yen" .122293752.png
    122293755.png
    12229380.png122293813.png

• jujuboyjujuboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Opalthira wrote: »
    that last post you did we already have

Which one exactly?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    jujuboy wrote: »
    Sorry for this long wall of text but heres some more stuff I found:
    1. Skill Training Improvement
    Skills It seems that some of the training items that require a lot of times and too many times seem to have been said to be difficult to attain, such as the difficulty of the training and the monster treatment for the grade. Moreover, the level and skill system are completely independent, so I had to spend a lot of attention on both to grow the character.
    However, these are largely related to the unique features of Mabinogi, so we decided that simply eliminating or merging could result in a detrimental effect on the game's identity.
    Therefore, we have set up a device that makes it easier to train through the level of character instead of keeping the existing characteristic system.

- Skill Training
    Expert Boost System If the current level of the character is 100 or more, you will receive a special skill skill training experience bonus.
    At level 100, it starts at 1.5 times, and at level 200, you get 2x experience.
    (※ experience:
    This system will allow you to gain more experience points than those originally set in each item. Obtain more points from easy items and perform fewer difficult items. It is also possible to play. Of course, I would expect that if I do not care about this part, I can feel that I can easily practice with less time than originally.

- AP training system
    You will be able to spend skill directly by AP.
    Skill is a system that directly fills the number of training of each training item. The amount of AP consumed depends on the type of each skill, rank, difficulty of the training item, and so on.
    This makes it easier to practice skills if you have a lot of APs with a steady level up.
    If you do not have a lot of APs, you can use this system only for hard training items, and you can strategically choose easy training items.
    However, by using the skill, it is strengthened by the original intention, and it is necessary to do the training by a certain part necessarily. (30% of the upgradeable salvage value for each rank)

2. New skill
    So far, the character level is hardly more meaningful than the device for obtaining an AP.
    No matter how high your cumulative level is, you will not be able to be a strong character if you do not support your skill rank.
    The potential system has been updated first as a stepping stone to solve this part, The skill training system that receives the advantage based on the level introduced above can also be regarded as an update of a certain part of the same meaning.
    These new skills are meant to make this level more meaningful, and are based on the skill level that determines the effectiveness of the skill.
    Continuing to be a hot issue among the Millennials, the balance between the races has also been reflected in these skills as a bit of a solution.

- Shine of Iwuka character
    becomes 50 or more current level of skill is activated , then every 10 levels, the skill rank automatically increases .
    You will receive bonuses through this skill, including health, mana, stamina, stamina, intelligence, skill, will, and fortune stats.
    The amount of stats bonus varies depending on the rank, but the higher the cumulative level, the same rank, ie the same current level, will receive more bonuses.
    This ability bonus also varies depending on the race, and it is mainly composed of a form that supports the lack of ability compared with other races.

- Breath of Radeka
    This skill is for human characters only and can be used when the current level reaches 100 or higher.
    When you activate the skill, the movement speed of the character increases. The higher the accumulation level, the longer the duration.

- Vision Ovar Deca
    Elf Character is now available as a skill only from the current level 100 or higher.
    Range-based skill allows you to aim at up to 100% regardless of the target's condition, and your aiming speed will be greatly increased.
    The higher the cumulative level, the longer the duration of this skill.

- It
    is a skill for the mite of rade giant character only.
    As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon.
    Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level.

Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests.

Others
    - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable.
    - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon. Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level. Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon. Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level. Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check.

So, Milecianans, I wish you all the best in leveling up your game and reality with all your joy, and I will come back to you with the next joyful news.

This one.
    Its the ewca and ladeca skills.
    Just from reading its pretty much the same thing as what we have.
    "Humans run faster"
    "elfs aim better"
    "giants do more damage"
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Xiokun wrote: »
    How about we make hairstyle unisex?

all the male hairstyles look same and doodie-ful. i go beserk for that new bob. for my male.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited April 29, 2017
    yessiree wrote: »
    elf needs a nerf

We already passed 1. april son
    Zeo
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I love those new pigtails!!! I'm dreading how much it will cost to get them T^T
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Just wanted to say that the list of updates on the first post seems to just be listing off updates planned for kr, several of them have already happened.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Came across some videos showing a bit of what to expect from the revamped Advancement Tests.

Here's one for Charge Dan 1

And one for Assault Slash Dan 1

I can't actually read much of anything in the videos, but it looks like Dan tests cost 10k x whatever level you're trying for.
    Like going for Dan 1 costs "1 만" which I think is 10k?

And apparantly the ranking system goes up to at least rank SS, if you perform really well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Came across some videos showing a bit of what to expect from the revamped Advancement Tests.

I can't actually read much of anything in the videos, but it looks like Dan tests cost 10k x whatever level you're trying for.

And apparantly the ranking system goes up to at least rank SS, if you perform really well.

I am going to be doing advancement tests every freaking week until everything is dan 3. O_O
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited April 30, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

I am going to be doing advancement tests every freaking week until everything is dan 3. O_O

Week?
    But after this update you can do it once a DAY!

Also, it seems there're really quite a few new skills you can take tests for.

Sand Burst, Shuriken Charge, Crisis, Engineering, Magic Craft, just to name a few.
    Lol... Dan 3 Magic Craft, gogo slightly better success rate for Step 7 Stones!?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »

Week?
    But after this update you can do it once a DAY!

Also, it seems there're really quite a few new skills you can take tests for.

Sand Burst, Shuriken Charge, Crisis, Engineering, Magic Craft, just to name a few.
    Lol... Dan 3 Magic Craft, gogo slightly better success rate for Step 7 Stones!?

giphy.gif
    BlissfulkillBuffalos
  • MyutoMyuto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
    For people wondering about the new Beauty-Box gacha probabilities :T

mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/item_prob.asp?key=4D8484A128604224966F14582634AB9B

It's like, terrible. If you buy 100 boxes, you'll prolly get 2 good hairstyles since it's mostly wigs, outfits, and shoes.
  • LhakrymaLhakryma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010

Is that some kind of mod, or can you get things like that on your stat bars? :O
    I WANT LITTLE PEOPLE ON MY STAT BARS AS WELL!!!1!11!!1!ONE!111!
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Lhakryma wrote: »

Is that some kind of mod, or can you get things like that on your stat bars? :O
    I WANT LITTLE PEOPLE ON MY STAT BARS AS WELL!!!1!11!!1!ONE!111!

Looks like it's stream adjustments the way that they zoom in to not show their skill bar, let more focus on their hp/mp/stam, and put a lot of pictures everywhere because that's what other streamers do.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    jujuboy wrote: »
    Sorry for this long wall of text but heres some more stuff I found:
    1. Skill Training Improvement
    Skills It seems that some of the training items that require a lot of times and too many times seem to have been said to be difficult to attain, such as the difficulty of the training and the monster treatment for the grade. Moreover, the level and skill system are completely independent, so I had to spend a lot of attention on both to grow the character.
    However, these are largely related to the unique features of Mabinogi, so we decided that simply eliminating or merging could result in a detrimental effect on the game's identity.
    Therefore, we have set up a device that makes it easier to train through the level of character instead of keeping the existing characteristic system.

- Skill Training
    Expert Boost System If the current level of the character is 100 or more, you will receive a special skill skill training experience bonus.
    At level 100, it starts at 1.5 times, and at level 200, you get 2x experience.
    (※ experience:
    This system will allow you to gain more experience points than those originally set in each item. Obtain more points from easy items and perform fewer difficult items. It is also possible to play. Of course, I would expect that if I do not care about this part, I can feel that I can easily practice with less time than originally.

- AP training system
    You will be able to spend skill directly by AP.
    Skill is a system that directly fills the number of training of each training item. The amount of AP consumed depends on the type of each skill, rank, difficulty of the training item, and so on.
    This makes it easier to practice skills if you have a lot of APs with a steady level up.
    If you do not have a lot of APs, you can use this system only for hard training items, and you can strategically choose easy training items.
    However, by using the skill, it is strengthened by the original intention, and it is necessary to do the training by a certain part necessarily. (30% of the upgradeable salvage value for each rank)
    2. New skill
    So far, the character level is hardly more meaningful than the device for obtaining an AP.
    No matter how high your cumulative level is, you will not be able to be a strong character if you do not support your skill rank.
    The potential system has been updated first as a stepping stone to solve this part, The skill training system that receives the advantage based on the level introduced above can also be regarded as an update of a certain part of the same meaning.
    These new skills are meant to make this level more meaningful, and are based on the skill level that determines the effectiveness of the skill.
    Continuing to be a hot issue among the Millennials, the balance between the races has also been reflected in these skills as a bit of a solution.

- Shine of Iwuka character
    becomes 50 or more current level of skill is activated , then every 10 levels, the skill rank automatically increases .
    You will receive bonuses through this skill, including health, mana, stamina, stamina, intelligence, skill, will, and fortune stats.
    The amount of stats bonus varies depending on the rank, but the higher the cumulative level, the same rank, ie the same current level, will receive more bonuses.
    This ability bonus also varies depending on the race, and it is mainly composed of a form that supports the lack of ability compared with other races.

- Breath of Radeka
    This skill is for human characters only and can be used when the current level reaches 100 or higher.
    When you activate the skill, the movement speed of the character increases. The higher the accumulation level, the longer the duration.

- Vision Ovar Deca
    Elf Character is now available as a skill only from the current level 100 or higher.
    Range-based skill allows you to aim at up to 100% regardless of the target's condition, and your aiming speed will be greatly increased.
    The higher the cumulative level, the longer the duration of this skill.

- It
    is a skill for the mite of rade giant character only.
    As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon.
    Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level.

Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests.

Others
    - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable.
    - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon. Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level. Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. As with other races, this ability can now be used from level 100 or higher, giving you additional damage bonuses when using Melee Talent skills and increasing the attack speed of your weapon. Likewise, the duration increases depending on the cumulative level. Through the above skills, we have progressed in a way to fill the area where there was an imbalance between ethnic groups, but it is not yet complete level. In the future, I will continue to improve and find areas that need continual improvement in various directions, such as skills, items, talents, and quests. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check. Others - milresian has greatly reduced the required experience in the 100 level or higher so that you can raise the level a little more comfortable. - I changed the current level of my character in the character information window to make it easier to check.

So, Milecianans, I wish you all the best in leveling up your game and reality with all your joy, and I will come back to you with the next joyful news.

Congratulations, you've uncovered Korea's version our the Racial Balance Update. We got all of this with the exception of the ability to spend AP to rank skills, and the Light of Palala, or whatever it was meant to be called, would grant use more advanced training as we leveled, giving us a legitimate reason to level up to and stay at, 200.

Both of those were cut, and all we got was the uni-race Eweca skill and the race-specific Ladeca skills.
  • LhakrymaLhakryma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited May 1, 2017
    Felice wrote: »
    Congratulations, you've uncovered Korea's version our the Racial Balance Update. We got all of this with the exception of the ability to spend AP to rank skills, and the Light of Palala, or whatever it was meant to be called, would grant use more advanced training as we leveled, giving us a legitimate reason to level up to and stay at, 200.

Both of those were cut, and all we got was the uni-race Eweca skill and the race-specific Ladeca skills.

Why the hell did they cut that from NA content?
    I don't understand this trend with the NA releases, they seem to just cut stuff from the updates because... reasons? I mean even the VIP benefits are lower, and it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE FROM A BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE!!! Having it the way it is in KR would entice more people to buy the VIP service!

Are the NA marketing/management departments being ran by monkeys?
    Twelie
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Maybe they're staggering the updates a bit.

I mean, in KR they got the Ladeca/Eweca Stuff at the same time as the AP Training and Level 100+ training exp boost.
    And they got Potential System BEFORE all that, too.

I mean JP Mabi got Potential and the Training stuff at the same time, but it was still after Ladeca/Eweca stuff.

But they still got it, so it stands to reason, we'll get it too.
    I'm betting it's the next thing we'll get.
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Here a Vid from the Live Stream
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Ellisya wrote: »
    I wish that new director could take care our server as well :/
    He's being praised as one of the best director in Mabinogi history right now.

+Just realized that their vip service makes combo card unlimited...
    Myuto wrote: »
    For people wondering about the new Beauty-Box gacha probabilities :T

mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/item_prob.asp?key=4D8484A128604224966F14582634AB9B

It's like, terrible. If you buy 100 boxes, you'll prolly get 2 good hairstyles since it's mostly wigs, outfits, and shoes.

Usually KR server has much lower drop rate than other servers.
  • CynicalxCynicalx
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    :O I heard a lot about Giant Updates/Revamp, prob hinting at that. Imma be hyped for the "New" Talent tho :o