Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Hey thinking about coming back~

RikkaRikka
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Mari Chat
Hey, hows mari doing nowadays? Is better off just starting on Alexina or is Mari still pretty lively? I have 8 year old character on Mari.
AquasolAtaraxiz

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 28, 2017
    Stay on Mari! ;~;

But yeah things seem to be pretty good, ch2 is always noisy, as well as some of the others from what I've seen at times.
    Ataraxiz
  • MommaAsterMommaAster
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Active, hell I even saw some doing commerce. I was fighting bears South of Dunby once, upping my skills and a wagon came through, ran into a bandit...

In a bear-infested area. (I jumped in to help, of course, but that was one hell of location to get jumped on.)
    RikashiAtaraxiz
This discussion has been closed.