Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Anemki Congrats on 200 total, I think I got to 190 for the journal entry and then rb. New potential system is pretty good. :) Can't wait to get the armor set. Your Afternoon Tea Set looks good. I like the Royal Academy hat with it. :D Also happy to see the Casual Stitched Dress. I saw one years ago but didn't think I'd wear it so never brought one. Now they're like extinct haha so its nice to see :D Also congrats on Potion Lore Master title.

Hi, sorry its been awhile. I got the Butterfly Dress since its recent release made it more common (and cheaper). Its gorgeous and thought it went well with the Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F). Kind of hard to see because of the wig but wore my Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings. I’m using the Squee Gesture for posing, its super cute and definitely worth the gold I spent on buying it haha.

iYcZ4ao.png

s0DCBkH.png

48JP6c2.png

Outfit: Butterfly Dress
    Headpiece: Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    YamiofnightMollieKidy
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Spring is officially here at last, and I've acquired an outfit that makes just...literally everything look cute and whimsical due to its pose. The light blue color scheme is fitting--I think--for the brighter season to come.
    spring_is_here_with_new_eyes_by_mizu_no_kage-db7oqob.jpg
    Hair: Patissiere Wig
    outfit: Pierrot
    Gloves: swan lake gloves
    Shoes: Wave patterned boots, no gloss.
    other: Spriggan wings

@LittleCeci you look perpetually adorable in your outfits. This one is no exception, though it carries a level or elegance too. :D
    LittleCeci
  • KidyKidy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited April 30, 2017
    Hey guys! First time posting in this thread.
    Here's one of my outfits I like wearing. I really love tri-color pieces so I can mix up the pastels.

2h55hdu.jpg

Head: Wiggling sheep ear headband
    Body: Chillin' urban outfit
    shoes: santa's helper shoes
    hand: (unseen) lady wafflecone heart ring

IGN: Kidy
    Server: Mari
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight I agree, the pierrot outfit is super adorable and I love the pose it gives. Blue looks very spring like on it. :D Love the wings and gloves you paired with the dress. Also thank you haha, love adorable. :D I wasn't sure if I could pull off the dress but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

@Kidy hello welcome! :D Thank you for posting and super cute, love the colors. Love the usage of the Sheep Ear Headband and the Santa's Helper Shoes with the Urban. :D Also yess pastels are awesome to use. :D

@Anemki Congrats on the Coco's Dress and goggles look good with it. That's pretty neat the usage with the mirror, better than anything I could photo edit :D Very awesome job.

I was supposed to post this couple days ago but some stuff came up. Its already on my tumblr LOL. Not my usually colors but a good friend gifted this dress to me and since I already have one dyed in pink, thought I’d dye similar to colors he uses. That and I also picked up Steel Blue Hummingbird Wings which went along nicely with the outfit (the metal part on the wings came that way). I wasn’t sure if I had a headpiece to match but I saw that Straw Hat looked good so I just dyed the ribbon (and I never used it with an outfit so works out!) I had the William Preppy Shoes sitting in my dressing room for awhile but I pulled them out and dyed to match this outfit. I used the Squee gesture and Promote (The one with arm out) for poses.

J4JloGp.png

769OqVt.png

Outfit: Bat Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Straw Hat
    Shoes: William Preppy shoes
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Steel Blue Hummingbird Wings
    YamiofnightKidy
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    It's been a while since I did this, that was on the last version of the forum. So now I'm back and ready to post my current look :D .

mabinogi_2017_05_15_004.jpg mabinogi_2017_05_15_003.jpg

Pierrot Hat
    Elegant Gothic Dress Long Type
    Girl's Shoes
    Winter Princess Bracelet (not able to see)
    Blue Diamond Wings
    Fluffy Kitty Tail
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Its a little pricey at NPCs (Nothing compared gach clothes I guess haha) for beginners but happy to see it being worn, lovely colors! :D Congrats on the Fox Tail and the Greenhouse is nice, actually glad we can go inside it :D

@Tabari Its okay welcome back :D Another outfit that's not worn very much, happy to see it again as well haha and love how you matched the girl shoes and peirrot hat to it :D

Hi, sorry its been awhile. Very busy with stuff and taking breaks from Mabi. :D I’ll try to get back into posting so I don’t get lazy. Before the Homecoming Box Gach came out, I brought a Pihne Wig and loving it haha. A friend was wearing his Mysterious Robe so I put mine on to match and wore the Elite Student Uniform (F) underneath for the pose. Also took a picture with my good friend Nago <3

VJte8Zk.png

tpASmzz.png

Outfit: Elite Student Uniform (F) [For Pose]
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Mysterious Robe
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! When I saw the Homecoming Gach re-released the Elegant Celtic Armor sets, I started saving up to buy the female armor. My friend gave me the armor QQ so I gave her a bunch of black and white dyes + a song stardust I had gotten awhile back (I was going to make the Milkyway Guitar but I haven’t ran Music Math in months) and hoped that made up for it and the Candy Broom that she missed from the Cookie Witch event. Then the fun part, trying to figure out how to dye it haha. I didn’t want the stockings to come out brown if I could help it so I dyed it pink while the middle part brown. The metal part was a little harder (I used a regular medal dye) looking at it from certain angles it looks darker or lighter. I was trying to match both set of boots that I wore. I think I wore the Laighlinne Support Bracelet once before so I was excited to wear them again with another outfit. The pose in the first picture that looks like the Crinoline Idle is the Stylish Gesture. When I took a picture with Milk (Who’s afk), I used the Opera Glasses for pose and yes I did include my bear LOL.

QYolQ20.png

BNlVjmQ.png

Outfit: Elegant Celtic Armor (F)
    Gloves: Laighlinne Support Bracelet
    Shoes: Ranger Shoes, Gamyu Wizard Robe Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Squirrel Tail, Opera Glasses
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    With all the prep for an upcoming occasion, I forgot to post things.
    @Akemi That coco mini is by far something, beautiful. I love what you did with the mirror. Also, the way that idol ribbon is dyed fits in SUPER well with the greenhouse. Nice choice. Also love the zootopia cosplay. Very creative.
    @Littlececi OMG THAT BATDRESS IN THOSE COLORS. (I'm totally bias, but those colors are amazing together. :) And the pose just makes you look beyond adorable.) Also, loving the squirrel tail. It fits so well, especially with the mysterious robe using the outfit pose.
    I myself, have acquired quite a few new things, so I'll be posting more pictures here in the future(I hope).
    For now, May's near its end and in celebration I have an outfit that makes you look like a flower. it was tricky to dye, since it has parts that are pink and unable to be dyed...and my favorite colors are dark blue, black, and sometimes light blue and orange. This is what I've come up with though.
    a_flower_in_her_garden_by_mizu_no_kage-dba1qkz.jpg
    Perfect for fitting in with your local gardens.
    Head: Passiere wig
    Outfit: Rurutie's
    Shoes: Cuddly chicken loffers
    wrists: tribal bird
    LittleCeci
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited May 23, 2017
    I took this pic yesterday because it finally rained and let me wear my rain outfit. :3

dDOXAMw.png

Staying dry~

I'll be sure to take more selfies and post here more :>
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited May 24, 2017
    /waves

>> Haven't posted in forever... so I'll just leave this here ~

DFQLr2q.jpg

Head: Eluned King of Death Mortello Wig F
    Outfit: Eluned Afternoon Tea Jacket F
    Shoes: Chillin' Urban Boots F
    Gloves: Enchanted Bride's Bracelet
    Wings: Wings of Tuan
    Tail: Fluffy Fox Tail

Gotta love the Eluned stuff!
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    i7RpPJc.png

I love when items dyed years apart from each other, all magically work together.
    LittleCeciTabari
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki haha that's really good. Could always sell it later if you change your mind :D I don't think I've tried the Millia's Boots, I'll have to check it out next time I wear the robe. Zootopia good movie and the cosplay of Nick looks awesome. Gender bends look fun and love that you included Judy as a bunny plushie.

@Yamiofnight Its all good and thank you haha :D Its okay I'm totally bias for pink and I love wearing my Squirrel Tail with robes (since you can't wear wings without putting the normal tab) since it doesn't usually cover or clip like when I occasionally try to use a tail + wings. Excited to see more pictures of your new items :D Very stunning, love the dark blue on that outfit and I know the feeling with dyeing when some parts are undyeable. It looks good how you dyed it :D

@Totono Welcome :D very adorable, glad to see it rained so you could use the raincoat set and hope to see more outfits from you on here :D

@Chibisai Hello again glad to see you're back and congrats on the Eluned Items :D They look good, I love Eluned stuff as well.

@Aquasol Welcome and agreed. Mixing and matching old stuff with new is great especially when they've been sitting in dressing room. :D

Hello, I just recently got a Millia’s Exploration Outfit and finally dyed it. I had these Detective Shoes (F) as well and happy to find something to pair them with. Love the Squee gesture for posing haha. I didn’t want to use the Millia Gloves with the Outfit so I used Dowra’s Bracers instead. Came out super adorable :D

OSBxqGh.png

SNyan1z.png

Outfit: Millia’s Exploration Outfit
    Headpiece: Pihne’s Wig
    Shoes: Detective Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Dowra’s Bracers
    Accessories: Fluffy Squirrel Tail
    Yamiofnight
  • TotonoTotono
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    @Totono Welcome :D very adorable, glad to see it rained so you could use the raincoat set and hope to see more outfits from you on here :D

Thanks, here's another one :o

HUmitZw.png

Outfit: Water Shaman
    Shoes: Ronin Shoes
    LittleCeci
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    @Totono that's adorable.

Off to a wedding today. Off to a con after that. In the spirit of that, here's something a bit more adventurer-y and
    slightly anime esque.
    mabinogi_2017_05_30_002_by_mizu_no_kage-dbaxnc2.jpg

Hair: Enchanted Bride
    Outfit: wis intelligence soldier uniform
    gloves: shaman's
    shoes: saber's Greaves

LittleCeciShera
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Been a while since I popped in here!
    Thanks to the fantasia pets being chock full of dyes, there's an abundance of my fixed floating around so I took the opportunity to redye some of my old clothes to match my colors now~ This outfit was always one of my favorites yeeeaaaars ago (and pretty much doesn't exist these days) ♥

1c1b126df2.jpg
    3ce06a3fe3.jpg

Head: Cat Ear Headband
    Body: Elegant Gothic Dress Short Type
    Glove: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Shoes: Cores' Cute Ribbon Shoes
    Wings: Baby Pink Angel Wings
    Tail: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Halo: Silver Angelic Halo
    Hand: Opera Glasses
    LittleCeciYamiofnightKidy
  • TotonoTotono
    Got a new outfit tonight, I think I like the way the dye came out~

n86rjrR.png

Idol plaid outfit, and Patissiere shoes~ And as always, cat ear headband and fluffy kitty tail. those 2 never change x3
    KidyLittleCeciYamiofnightScavern
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    So many fun outfits and styles in here! :) Here's my latest outfit combo.

JF2YeBS.png

Head: Floppy Hat (F)
    Body: 2008 Premium Summer Newbie Wear (F)
    Hand: Bunny Parka Bracelets
    Foot: Glamour Pumps (F)
    KidyScavernLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • KidyKidy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    @yamiofnight @mugenai - I love seeing some of the old outfits being used! Loving the color choices.
    @Totono - Brown+green are some of my favorite color combos. ^^ very earthy.
    @Shoog - Super cute! Very summery too. I don't see much of the floppy hat, it's so cute!

Mfzu7Xl.jpg
    Going for a spunky look this time. xD (and of course keepin' it pastel)

Head: Eluned Urban Wig
    Body: Flame Patterned Leather Armor
    Feet: Santa's Helper Shoes (Seriously I wear these things with everything lol..)
    Hand: Bunny Parka Bracelets
    Back: Celtic Royal Crossbow (to add to her spunk)
    XiokunScavernMugenaiLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • TotonoTotono
    @Kidy Thanks, It came out really nice :3 I love that you always use pastels~

SbG46MT.png

Afternoon Tea dress, Alice Shoes, Lace Umbrella, Cat ears, and Cat tail~
    KidyLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Totono Super adorable, love the red x white shaman, the brown and green (don't see it very often) and black and white tea dress. :D Loving the awesome outfits haha!

@Yamiofnight Very busy :D Also love the saber greaves with that outfit, very creative!

@Mugenai Hello welcome back and its okay <3 That's awesome, glad to hear you got more of your dyes and could re-dye some of your clothes :D Very nostalgia to see that outfit, glad to see that its still around and it was a favorite :D

@Shoog :D Hello and agree, loving all the outfits and styles everyone is posting and love that hat with the dress, very summer like and the flowers show up much nicer against your blue and white haha.

@Kidy I think you pulled off spunky very well :D I haven't seen that wig around much, it looks good on you and like @Totono and probably many others, pastels are very lovely on you, loving the light blue and lavender combo. :D

Hello! Its been a while but finally posting again haha. I’ve had this dress for awhile but wasn’t sure what to wear with it. The Pihne Wig is super cute (worn it with several outfits) with the dress and I haven’t actually wore the Saber Leather Shoes since they’re little darker than the brown I use. The parts I dyed brown on the dress came out little darker than expected so it matches the shoes which is awesome haha. Its not a dress that’s floating around often so here’s hoping I see another one sometime :D Also a picture with Milk <3333

xsiXo2v.png

SQ3s9tp.png

Outfit: Cute Princess Dress
    Shoes: Saber Leather Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Fluffy Squirrel Tail
    Yamiofnight