Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we get Manus Pot fishing event?

KaishokenKaishoken
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in Feedback and Suggestions
I'd like some more se/re pots
  1. What you think?28 votes
    1. No!!!
       39% (11 votes)
    2. Yes!!!
       61% (17 votes)

Comments

• LouisdesnowLouisdesnow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    I did enjoy fishing up countless gems up from my tiny homestead lake..
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Please... No.. More... Afk/Fishing Events... *collapses*
  • TarkethTarketh
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Manus Fishing, among other events, completely killed Tarketh's original source of income... so tarketh is a lottle biased /). (\
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Greta wrote: »
    Please... No.. More... Afk/Fishing Events... *collapses*

I only want a fishing event if the grabs are nice and the potions are at minimum 300 and come 10 each. :3
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I'd like a fishing event that didn't give us any MP|HP|Stam pots. I have so many and I hardly use them. I'd rather one that had clothes, weapons, lifeskill tools, tin pots, skill potions, durability hammers, enchant scrolls that didn't expire, homestead items, uhmmmmm yeah stuff like that lol
    AndrewGR
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    How about you actually use your passive potion ability instead of relying on SE potions for once? :^)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 2, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »
    How about you actually use your passive potion ability instead of relying on SE potions for once? :^)

I do not think people will have any pots if it was not for the Manus Pot Fishing.

WHICH is a problem in itself. I do dailies, I can afford soul stones and Full Restores with my daily allowance of Adventure Seals. I am also extraordinarily tanky. Where is the Potion market, and what is it going to do at this point?

It is madness. People either want SE or RE pots, or forgo it out of laziness and fear of pot poisoning.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    You could always you know, use the potion making skill and make 300 pots.

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    You could always you know, use the potion making skill and make 300 pots.

I suppose it is possible. The Fortune Lady in Festia gives out Clovers.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 2, 2017
    My few pets have full inventories stacked with HP 1000, 500 and 300 potions. I'm still fine for at least 6 months. I barely need Stamina/MP pots, because i mainly use melee skills so if i ever get empty on stamina i just Enduring Melody with Chorus instead.
  • RiwerRiwer
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE TIN POTS

I want to be smol again :c
    Kryo
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I want this back because I want tin pots for my alexina character and I need pot's on that server. I would love for it to come back.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 2, 2017
    Can't they just make Tin Potions finally tradeable...? People have been asking for this and i have plenty of Tin Potions which i willing to gift around to other players who like them more than i do.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Can't they just make Tin Potions finally tradeable...? People have been asking for this and i have plenty of Tin Potions which i willing to gift around to other players who like them more than i do.

I would LOVE this idea. I really would. My only worry is greedy people would charge an arm and leg for them because they know alot of people would love to be tiny.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

I would LOVE this idea. I really would. My only worry is greedy people would charge an arm and leg for them because they know alot of people would love to be tiny.

I've actually seen tin pots dropped on the ground in the past, tin pots shouldn't be that expensive for a cosmetic consumable.
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    What was that fishing event where you can fish up tons of dye ampoules and instruments again?
    Because that was the best fishing event I have ever experienced.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    YellowBin wrote: »
    What was that fishing event where you can fish up tons of dye ampoules and instruments again?
    Because that was the best fishing event I have ever experienced.

It was Homestead Candy Bonanza event... I have been asking for that event for over a year now... :c
    KryoYellowBin
  • KaishokenKaishoken
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I want the se/re pots for my alts mainly. And mp se/re for my main to run with phantasm. Even with r1 potion lore, it's pretty easy to get pot posioned by spamming mp pots in phantasm. Gotta keep that mana shield up v_v....
    Kryo
  • DarknessreyDarknessrey
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited May 3, 2017
    I know ppl are tired of the afk events but this fishing event I don't mind only because I need more se/re pots. Plus think of the nubs they have to settle with w/e pots they find and this could give them a chance to stock up.
  • ShunklaShunkla
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    edited May 10, 2017
    summer fishing event..
    need moar tin pots. :'(

-fifth