Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Homecoming Box

Comments

• lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Wish I had some of the luck you people had. I usually have good luck with the gachas but this time I've dropped $60 and have got nothing but training pots, a less lonely prison, & a male reaper outfit that of course I can't use.
  • lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Stop telling people what to spend money on and what not to spend money on just because of your luck with gachas or because of your opinion of them.
    I didn't tell anyone what to do, nor do I care with what people do with their money. I simply stated my opinion that the Homecoming Gachapon is crappy. Waste your money if you want to.