Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone know what happened to Loliruri

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited May 4, 2017 in Mari Chat
I havent seen them in ages on the Mari server

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    They are either dead or playing something else. ;)
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited May 4, 2017
    old players use to quit once in a while because life or just lack of interest (i did it 3 times already), he/she is a really old player, he/she will be back later for sure.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We always come back. Especially for updates. When Memento and the new skill stuff comes out we should see a lot of returnees. Quite frankly I wish I could stay away for two months so I can do those returnee quests.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Gaea wrote: »
    We always come back. Especially for updates. When Memento and the new skill stuff comes out we should see a lot of returnees. Quite frankly I wish I could stay away for two months so I can do those returnee quests.

Would say that used to be true, but I've known a pile of players that were playing since the start that have not logged on in 2-3 years as they just got fed up with the minimal amount of content added.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You mean the sexy red Succubus of Mari? :(

I also miss CourtneySama and NatalieChan.

Those two were so sexy!
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Relics of the past linger forever....when and where is the question.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    She's around every so often, but living in Kangaroo Land means every day is a struggle for survival, what with all sorts of spiders and drop bears and whatnot.
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited May 25, 2017
    Loliruri has been addicted to ARK: Survival Evolved.

Everytime Pickles logs in Steam they're on Ark.

• XaumeXaume
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I found waldo at 5:12pm pst at tara altar

http://imgur.com/a/6acS6

dunno how to embed the picture directly
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    edited May 25, 2017
    Ah yeah I do log in. But with not much to do, I kinda feel like I could spend my limited time having more productive fun in another game. With 2 computers capable of playing awesome games, why not? One of my computers has SLI gtx 1080, the other a strix 1060 six gig. I even own virtual reality with a HTC Vive. Mabinogi is a game that I love and want to play more of, but with people being offline when I want to play, and with most people standing around, and no real fresh content other than the latest Gotchamoney, what can I do? I could try finishing the generations, and I do plan to do that. But what about daily content? It would be great if there was more of the daily simple things that are successful like shadow missions. Not too hard, easy to spam, but with more varieties to choose from. But no, we got something that is years old and nothing to expand from that which was successful. It doesn't help that the company only really seems to cater to the Koreans, and North-America was an afterthought. I mean, we don't even have custom Avatars on this forum, and that should be an easy thing to implement.

Ah yeah, any reason why the servers are really laggy?